Discover the untamed beauty of the Peninsula’s surf beaches at your back door.
Iquique, (i-ki-key) named after the French barque, shipwrecked in 1863 at Rye Ocean Beach, is a unique escape for couples. A light and airy self-contained hideaway (studio) with kitchenette, queen size bed and covered alfresco deck, nestled amongst native bush.
Relax with a glass of wine on the deck, watch the sunset from the dunes, cook up a feast on the bbq or discover the local restaurants.The choice is yours to do as much or as little as you please.
Included is a continental breakfast starter basket for two- bread, jams, juice, yoghurt, fresh fruit, coffee, variety of teas, cereal and muesli.
Iquique with its rustic charm, is the perfect place for a romantic weekend and a great base to further explore the peninsula’s attractions.
* Ocean beach/ surfing (3min walk)
* Peninsula Hot Springs (5 min drive)
* Surf fishing
* Stand up paddle boarding lessons (bookings essential)
* Red Hill Wineries and mazes (15min drive)
* Moonah Links, The Dunes and St Andrews golf courses (5 min drive)
* Rye and Sorrento Beaches, Cafes, and Restaurants
* Art Galleries and weekend markets
* Gunnamatta Trail Rides (5min drive)
* Cape Schanck Lighthouse/ Bushrangers Bay walking track (10min)
* Local shops, milkbar, bottleshop, bakery/café, pizza and fish and chips
(5 min stroll)
- Beach towels
- Breakfast basket
- C/D player / ipod dock
- Coffee Pod machine
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Queen Bed
- Towels Supplied
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 1 beds and can sleep a maximum 2 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
IQUIQUE Bed and Breakfast
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.