Dolphin Den is north facing with the panoramic ocean views this private modern two level villa overlooks Tilbury Cove. Access to Culburra Beach and the protected Tilbury Cove with park and picnic area is only steps from your door.
Views stretching from the southern corner of Culburra Beach around to Crookhaven Heads sweeping on to distant views of seven mile beach up to the Gerroa Headlands. Imagine waking in the mornings to the awe-inspiring sight of the Pacific Ocean at your feet or pull up a chair and watch the sky change night and day over the horizon.
Dolpins Den is a spectacular vantage with breathtaking sights you might even get a surprise visit from some friendly breaching whales between late May and November as they are migrating down the Coast and of course the resident pod of dolphins at play year round.
Four bedrooms, one with ensuite, open plan lounge and dining which looks out over the ocean. A fully equipped kitchen with Smeg appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar. The balcony off the dining area is the perfect place to take in the sea life shows and a private courtyard for BBQs while entertaining your friends and family. Convenient parking with the double garage and extra car spots at the front.
If you are looking for somewhere extraordinary for your family holiday or romantic weekend we guarantee a wondrous experience at Dolpins Den that you'll be back time and time again
Please Note: This house is NOT pet friendly
Sleeps: 7 people; linen, towels and toiletry items not supplied
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed, 2 x bedside tables, low boy, 2 x bedside lamps, alarm clock, B.I.R, mirror
* Kitchen: Fridge/freezer, microwave, wine glasses, assorted crockery & cutlery, gas cook top, fan forced oven, dishwasher, 6 bottle wine rack, 4 slice toaster, kettle, electric fry pan, ocean views
* Lounge Room: 2 Seater sofa bed, 2 x single seater cane chairs, coffee table, TV with DVD player, Radio/CD player, table lamp, table
* Dining Room: 6 Seater cane chair setting, cane chair, 4 x bar stools, ocean views
* Bathroom 1: Shower, toilet, vanity, mirror
* Bathroom 2: Shower, toilet, vanity, mirror
* Laundry: Top loader, dryer
* Entertainment area: Wooden deck with ocean views & outdoor table with 4 chairs overlooking BBQ area containing outdoor table
* Double carport
* Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, day bed, B.I.R, low boy, 2 x bedside tables, 2 x table lamps, ocean & rock platform views
* Bedroom 3: 2 x Single beds, lamp, alarm clock, bedside table, B.I.R, tallboy, ocean & rock platform views
* Bedroom 4: Single bed, table, table lamp, low boy, small wardrobe, portable clothes rack
* Bathroom: Corner bath, shower, toilet, large vanity
Once you visit you'll want to come back time & time again!
DON'T DELAY BOOK ONLINE TODAY ... Scroll Down for Availability
4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2 Garage
10/210 Penguin Head Road
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD Player
- Dining Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 7 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.