ESCAPE TO LORNE
This modern 2 storey apartment is quietly located at the rear of the historic Cora-Lynn complex right in the centre of Lorne. This apartment features a beautiful treed outlook from its windows and small balcony. It is perfect for a romantic getaway or, for a small family, there is a fold-out sofa-bed in the living area and a private retreat upstairs with QS bed and ensuite for parents. The Beachbox is suitable for a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12. For larger families or groups, please contact owner as we can offer adjoining Beachboxes.
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge & microwave
- living/dining area with french doors to balcony
- TV & DVD
- iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock
- bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet
- washing machine in bathroom, iron and ironing board
- electric wall panel heating & ceiling fan
- dedicated undercover parking for 2 cars
- linen for 4 supplied
- porta-cot & stairguard on request
- professionally cleaned for each stay
- 24 hour check-in
- 2 night minimum
- no smoking
- sorry, no pets
LORNE THE PERFECT HOLIDAY LOCATION
The Great Ocean Road along Victoria's western coastline is world renowned for its beauty and Lorne is often described as the jewel of this Surf Coast. Located on the edge of beautiful Loutit Bay, the town nestles between the blue ocean and the Otway National Park. Lorne has been a popular holiday spot since Victorian times when the joourney from Melbourne would take several days, but today, with the new Geelong by-pass, the journey can be made in less than 2 hours.
Lorne has something to offer the whole family:-
- beautiful, safe, patrolled, family friendly beaches
- magnificent National Parks with waterfalls, bush walks
- 4-wheel drive trails
- surfing, wind-surfing, para-gliding, fishing, golf
- swimming pool, trampolines, skate park, paddle boats
- adventure playground and BBQ's on the foreshore
- cafes. restaurants, bars, alfresco dining
- spa and beauty salon at the Mantra Resort
- boutiques, giftshops, antiques
- galleries, Lorne Historical Society Museum
- Ranger supervised Bush & Beach excursions
The areas surrounding Lorne offer plenty of day trips:-
Drive to Apollo Bay to see the fishing fleet, or perhaps book a deep sea fishing trip departing from the harbour.
Drive along the Great Ocean Road to view the famous Twelve Apostles and the magnificent coastal scenery.
Visit the recently constructed Otway Fly rainforest walk.
Take a 20 minute drive inland to Gentle Annie's Berry Farm, situated in the picturesque Pennyroyal Valley. Here you can pick your own fruit, enjoy lunch or afternoon tea and visit the farm shop for delicious preserves. This is a great excursion is the weather is cloudy on the coast, as often it will be fine inland.
Visit the Lorne Information Centre, just across the road from Beachbox 16, for details of these excursions and many more ideas on what to see and do around Lorne.
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Price listed is based on 2 adults. Property has one Queen Size Bed upstairs and one Double sofa-bed downstairs and can sleep a maximum of 4 people. BOND required for SCHOOLIES bookings.
Stay before 31 May 2013 for 5% off.
MAY - AUGUST STAY 2 NIGHTS AND GET THE 3RD NIGHT FREE !! *Please note this offer cannot be used in conjunction with our Last Minute Discount **Not applicable Queen's Birthday weekend
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.