* 4 BEDROOM, PET FRIENDLY HOME - sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - Tiled Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - Tiled Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Newly carpeted Double
- Bedroom 4 - Newly carpeted Single
- We supply mattress & pillow protectors, pillows, blankets and doonas
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Modern stylish kitchen with everything you need
- 1 x Internal Large flat screen TV & DVD players, plus DVD's
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Radio / CD player
- Spacious & comfortable living area
- Internal dining
- Large pavilion entertainment area with outside TV & DVD player - watch TV from the pool
- Lock up garage
- Huge fully fenced backyard for the family and pets
- Totem tennis, Bocce ball game, boogy boards / noodles
- Great sized fully fenced swimming pool
- 3 Pushbikes - 1 adult and 2 childrens
Kim's Pavilion - freshly painted on the outside and recently on the inside. The home is tastefully decorated comprising of 4 bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, a large pavilion entertaining area with dining table, reading nook, large flat screen television and dvd player; leading out to swimming pool and very spacious, fully fenced backyard for the family and dogs to run around. And you can even watch television from the pool !
Our property is a short 1km walk to pet friendly Sunrise Beach and Beach Chalet Cafe. Just around the corner are the local shops comprising of doctors, chemist, bottle shop, bakery, butcher and supermarket. The local surf club, Sunshine Beach has a great restaurant and also a courtesy bus for pick ups & drops offs. Noosa Junction is just up the road; 3 mins by car, which hosts Coles, Target, specialty shops, cafes, restaurants and picture theatre. And just over the hill is Hastings Street, Noosa Beach, Noosa River (sunset cruising, bike or kayak hire), Noosa National Park and the very fine cafes, restaurants and specialty shops.
Noosa is host to many events throughout the year : triathalons, music, food & wine festivals, surfing competitions; there's always plenty of things to see and do.....
the Eumundi markets - Wednesday's & Saturday's, Noosa farmers market - Sunday's, world class golf courses, top surfing spots, diving off the HMAS Brisbane, fishing tours, Australia Zoo, Aussie World Adventure Park, Ettamogah Pub, Bellingham Maze Garden, Big Go Kart Track, Bli Bli Castle, Fraser Island 4WD tracks & beaches, Yandina Ginger Factory, beautiful beaches - Noosa, Sunshine, Sunrise, Castaways, Marcus, Peregian, Coolum, Mooloolaba, Maroochydoore and of course, don't forget the shopping - Noosa, Noosaville, Coolum, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore......visit the Tourism Noosa website.
At Kim's Pavilion, we like to offer our guests with a few creature comforts to help you along with your stay. And with our compliments, we offer you personal soaps, 15ml shampoo and conditioner, hair dryer, kitchen wrap, baking paper and foil, dish washing liquid & powder, laundry powder, tea, coffee & sugar sachets, 150ml long life milk and a lovely bottle of wine for you to enjoy. Even your little four legged friend is made to feel welcome with a raised dog bed, food bowls and a few tasteful treats.
We look forward to you staying, at KIM's PAVILION.
*Long stays are subject to discounting.
**Please note: we do not accept functions, large parties or any end of year 'schoolies' parties. Our property is for hosting couples, friends and families.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- 1 adult & 2 childrens bikes
- 2 x Large Flat Screen TV / DVD players inside & under pavilion
- 3 x Boogy boards & noodles for pool or surf
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- NO SMOKING inside
- Pets allowed
- Port-a-cot / high hair can be hired
- Raised dog bed and food bowls
- Swimming Pool
- Totem tennis & Bocce ball game
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
SECURITY DEPOSIT BOND is priced from $200 - $500, depending upon length of visit, amount of people and dog(s) staying, and circumstances. The Security Deposit Bond is refundable upon post stay housekeeping inspection. Cleaning costs listed in "Optional" are compulsory, according to booking.
Stay before 01 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
Fill a gap in May to receive a 10% discount and book in early for June for a 5% discount; based on 2 adults.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Kim's Pavilion at Sunrise
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.