What "Australian Traveller" magazine says about Headland House:
"One of the NSW South Coast's most luxurious beach houses has opened for holidaymakers: Headland House. The wet-edge swimming pool and private courtyard are pretty spesh…but the views from all four bedrooms, across Seven Mile Beach, Shelley Beach, the Pacific Ocean, Crooked River and Berry, are particularly spectacular. Bags packed? Ours are."
Australian Traveller, February 2013
Headland House is architecturally designed to celebrate its location at the pinnacle of the Gerroa headland, surrounded by ocean with breathtaking views from all rooms. The picturesque seaside village of Gerroa is less than 2 hours' drive south of Sydney and only 10 minutes from the gorgeous township of Berry.
Stylishly appointed, Headland House offers four luxurious bedrooms, all with captivating views, including a master suite with king bed and an open-plan ensuite with a freestanding stone bath overlooking the ocean. Enjoy relaxing on the luxurious daybeds in the internal courtyard with an adjacent wet-edge pool overlooking Seven Mile Beach and hot+cold outdoor rain shower. The open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with smoked & limed American oak floorboards is perfect for sharing meals and entertaining, while the media room with LCD TV, DVD, iPod docking station and an extensive library of DVDs and games, makes a perfect retreat.
Wake up to the sunrise over the Pacific Ocean, and in the evening enjoy glorious sunsets over the surrounding mountains and Berry escarpment, while the moon rises from the ocean at Seven Mile Beach. From the house, dolphins can often be seen swimming and whales during the migration season. Cows graze on the headland at the neighbouring farm, which is sure to delight children!
Of course, there is fully-ducted air-conditioning throughout the house for year-round comfort and complimentary WiFi internet access.
With a stainless steel chef's kitchen including Nespresso coffee machine and wine fridge with a complimentary selection of local wines and refreshments, designer furnishings throughout, and contemporary finishes of the highest standard, Headland House sets a new benchmark in style and luxury for South Coast accommodation.
* New, architect-designed home with breathtaking views from all rooms, including of Seven Mile Beach, Shelley Beach, the Pacific Ocean, Crooked River and the Berry escarpment.
* Less than 2 hours' drive south of Sydney (130 kilometres).
* Four bedrooms. Upstairs: king master suite with magnificent views and luxurious open-plan ensuite, and the other over-sized bedroom with two double beds and sweeping views to the beach. Downstairs: two queen-sized bedrooms, one with queen-sized bed overlooking the pool, and the second bedroom with two king single beds.
* Two luxurious bathrooms with underfloor heating and stone baths (one upstairs with views from bath to the ocean, and one downstairs), plus a spacious powder room adjacent to the pool. Indulgent Aesop toiletries provided in all bathrooms.
* Wet-edge pool overlooking Seven Mile Beach and hot+cold outdoor rain shower.
* Internal courtyard adjacent to pool surrounded by luxurious daybeds, perfect for relaxing and reading, with an alfresco dining table.
* Spacious balcony with BBQ facilities overlooking Seven Mile Beach: a perfect vantage point to view the magnificent sunsets over the Berry escarpment.
* Stylish and contemporary kitchen with stainless steel and concrete bench tops, a remarkable 3 metre concrete island bench, quality knives and cookware and integrated Smeg appliances.
* Selection of complimentary local wines and refreshments from the Headland House wine fridge. Nespresso coffee machine and pods, and a wide variety of T2 teas, are also provided.
* Open plan living and dining with smoked & limed American oak floorboards, over-sized American Oak dining table, plus a separate media room retreat with LCD TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, and an extensive DVD and games library.
* Deluxe linen, towelling+indulgent Aesop toiletries.
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning in all areas of the house.
* Full laundry facilities.
* Undercover parking for two cars.
*Telephone with free local calls+complimentary WiFi internet access.
* Portable cot +high chair available if requested.
Headland House is located in the serene hamlet of Gerroa, located at the northern end of Seven Mile Beach National Park.
Gerroa is less than 2 hours south of Sydney (130 kilometres).
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- Aesop Toiletries
- Clothes dryer
- Complimentary Wine Fridge with local wines+refreshments
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Freestanding Bath
- High chair
- Hot+Cold Outdoor Rain Shower
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Luxurious finishings
- Nespresso Machine
- Sleeps up to 8
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Standard rates are $600 per night midweek, and $900 per night on Fri/Sat nights . All rates include all deluxe linen, bath+beach towels, indulgent Aesop toiletries, a sample of local wines and refreshments from Headland House wine fridge, use of Nespresso machine +pods and T2 teas.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.