Patersonia Cottage is delightful. From the outside it's a pretty period cottage, circa 1880, with a fabulous renovation on the inside - Master Builders Best Renovation in Tasmania 2012 winner!
A short stroll from the Charles Street restaurant quarter you will be tempted not to use the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. You will be walking distance from Sporties Hotel (fabulous bistro), Elaia Cafe and Cafe Mondello to name a few; Coles supermarket, shops, Launceston General Hospital moments away too.
The cottage contains 2 bedrooms, one with a super comfortable queen bed which is linked to the large designer bathroom with walk-in shower, twin basins and underfloor heating. The 2nd bedroom has 2 king singles (also super comfortable!); a port-a-cot is also available (complimentary).
There are 2 living areas to enjoy plus a sunny courtyard to enjoy your morning coffee. If you are looking for a home away from home which is high on style in one of Launceston's best locations - then look no further than Patersonia Cottage!
Luxury Facilities at Patersonia Cottage
- Two bedrooms (one x queen, one x twin with king singles) both contain pillowtop mattresses, electric blankets, doonahs, and high quality linen
- Electric space heaters installed throughout
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating and Tastic in bathroom plus sensor light for night visits!
- Two living areas, one with 32" TV with built in DVD, one with 40" TV
- DVD's, books and magazines
- Sony IPOD doc
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, Italian oven and ceramic cooktop, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, rice cooker, kettle, toaster and full range of utensils
- Quality wine glasses and decanter
- Complimentary port-a-cot, high chair and stroller available free of charge
- European Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Dining/living area leading onto sunny outdoor deck
MBA Best Renovation 2012!
An award winning renovation of this Circa 1880 Victorian cottage. Original features including floorboards and doors remain - and the newspapers behind the kitchen splashback dated 1952 were found under the floorboards! You will certainly enjoy a more comfortable stay than the original occupants who called Patersonia home!
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.