Walk to everything. Just like the name says it is all literally a stones throw away!
3 minutes walk to;
• Beaches - Foreshore & San Remo’s front and back beach
• Supermarket / liquor shop
• Pelican Feeding display – 11.30 am daily
• Tennis courts
• Walking tracks
• Shops: Fashion, Surf, Bait and tackle, Jewellery, Gift shops and more
• Restaurants (eat in or take away)
• Bottle shop
• San Remo Jetty
• Tour operators (fishing, seal, dolphin and whale watching)
• Parks, playgrounds and picnic facilities
• Hotels / Pubs
• Newsagent / Post Office
• Doctors surgery
• Cooking School and food store
Short drive to;
• Surf Beaches
• Boat launching ramps
• Koala Park
• Penguin Parade
• Seal Rocks & The Nobbies
• Chocolate Factory
• Vietnam Veterans Museum
• Churchill Island and much MUCH more...
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.
‘A Stones Throw – San Remo’ is nestled in a quiet residential part of San Remo (for details on San Remo please read on below) and is only a 3 minute walk to the local retail district, cafes, local jetty and foreshore.
This holiday home offers an attractive open plan lounge (with 42" flat screen TV, Playstation 3 / DVD player / BluRay player with a selection of movies and games) dining and kitchen area which is sunny and comfortable. The central dining table seats 8 with a sliding door that opens on to a paved outdoor BBQ and dining area.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped with a microwave, high end electric oven/stove and a large sized side by side fridge/freezer. There is a centrally located split system which is more than adequate to heat and cool the main living area.
The 3 bedrooms off the main living area share a newly renovated family bathroom. An additional large master bedroom is located toward the rear of the home and includes an en-suite bathroom, walk in robe, flat screen TV, additional heating and cooling split system and access to the paved BBQ area. The laundry has a 7 kg front-loading washing machine, iron and ironing board with access to two washing lines.
Outside the home there is a generous BBQ and outdoor dining area, a small gourmet vegetable garden, medium sized grassed area with an paved undercover area. This area can be used for off street parking or as a separate dining/entertainment area.
This is a lovely home in San Remo perfect for your next family holiday, weekend away or track events
Get away from the bustle of city life and take a visit to San Remo. Only 130km distance from Melbourne, San Remo and Phillip Island has the top natural attractions in Australia.
The wide range of restaurants and manmade attractions are first class, and the natural attractions are internationally renowned.
With everything only 3 minutes walk away you can leave the car at home and experience all the natural beauty San Remo has to offer.
Every morning at 11.30 am you can watch the Pelicans being fed at the jetty. If you are really lucky and you keep any close eye out, you may spot the family of stingrays swim up to the water’s edge to pick up the left over from the Pelican feed. But ssshh, this is a bit of a local secret. San Remo is truly a beautiful place to be on a nice sunny morning.
San Remo's commercial centre stretches along Marine Parade which runs parallel to Phillip Island Road and the bridge across to the island. Cafes, bakeries, doctor surgery, chemist, two hotels, restaurants and gift shops line this tourist precinct. Across the road from the shops at the western end of Marine Parade is a park with playground, BBQ and picnic areas that stretch down to a sandy beach.
San Remo is the gateway to Phillip Island. Phillip Island has many beautiful beaches, tourist amusement and activity centres and the additional hustle and bustle of its retail shopping district.
Well appointed information folders are located within the holiday accommodation which will assist you to make the most of staying in this beautiful part of the world.
If you find yourself still searching for information or suggestions of what to do, remember we are only too happy to assist you with your query and are just a phone call away.
The House & inclusions
Beautifully newly renovated holiday home with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Ideal set-up for when holidaying with;
- 2 Families
- extended family / Grandparents / In-Laws
- your family pet
-3 minute walk to beach, shops and parks
-4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
-Playstation 3 / BluRay & DVD player with a selection of movies and games)
-2 Flat screen TV's
-2 Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
-Fully self contained
-off street parking
-BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
Accommodation bedding configuration
• Bedroom 1 - Double bed with built in robes
• Green Room - bedroom with trio bunk comprising of a double bed on bottom
and single bed on top
• Blue Room - - bedroom with trio bunk comprising of a double bed on bottom
and single bed on top
• Master Bedroom – Queen bed with en-suite, walk in robes, TV and split
Kitchen / dining
• High quality stainless steel entertainers electric oven / stove
• Crockery, cutlery, glasses and outdoor settings for 10
• Microwave, 4 piece toaster, hand blender
• Large stainless steel side by side fridge freezer
• Baking trays, pans, pots and frypans etc
• Pantry and ample kitchen cupboard storage
• Dining table for 8 (2 additional seats available)
• Two very comfortable lounges placed to take advantage of the wall mounted 42 inch flat screen TV with a Playstation 3 / BluRay & DVD player with movies and games
• Coffee table
• Book shelves containing the latest tourist information, magazines, children’s toys etc
- Ask for a quote before deciding as we are negotiable on some rates*
- Four Legged Guests Welcome With Prior Approval ($40)
- B.Y.O Linen/Bedding and towels (Can Supply Full Linen/Bedding/towels for $35 per person/bed*)
- Minimum Stay Requirements May Be Flexible For Last Minute Bookings*
-Check out times may be extended please phone the proprietor to check availability*
*subject to availability
- Furniture & Decor may differ from shown in photos due to upgrades
- Residential Area (Strict Noise Restrictions apply)
- No Functions/Parties/Loud Late Nights Allowed
- No Schoolies or Young Groups. Age Group Restrictions Apply
-We are affiliated with the local council Prescribed Accommodation Agreement
PLEASE SUBMIT ENQUIRY WITH ANY QUESTIONS WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Video Games
- *Baby bath available
- 2 Flat Screen TVs
- BluRay player
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Full size side-by-side fridge
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Master bedroom with ensuite, TV and reverse cycle A/C and heating
- Pets allowed
- Playstation 3
- Reverse Cycle A/C and heating
- Small herb and vegetable garden for guests use
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
A Stones Throw - San Remo
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.