This modern and well appointed townhouse, is one of three in a quiet block, conveniently located for access to all local coastal attractions and services.
The townhouse has accommodation for 6 over two levels:
* The main bedroom, upstairs, has a queen bed, ensuite (no bath), ceiling fan and TV with DVD.
* The second bedroom, downstairs, has a double bed, ceiling fan, and direct access to a balcony and small enclosed garden. It shares the second bathroom with the third bedroom. There is no bath.
* The third bedroom, downstairs, contains two single beds, and has a ceiling fan. Again, there is direct access to a balcony and the small garden. It shares the second bathroom with the second bedroom. There is no bath.
There is an air conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area upstairs, opening onto the balcony with BBQ and outdoor eating facilities. There are stunning ocean views from these areas. There is a TV in the lounge and CD/radio in the kitchen.
There is a large garage with remote controlled door.
This townhouse is particularly suitable for couples, and for some families and small groups. Unfortunately, stairs and shower only bathrooms may limit suitability for some. We highly value our relationships with neighbours, and wish our guests to preserve the quiet and relaxed ambience of the area. Animals are not permitted. Smoking is not permitted.
Enjoy your choice of the many attractions accessible from the friendly, small coastal village of Emerald Beach.
Whether you intend to spend your days lazing on the sand, swimming or surfing, walking in the nearby nature reserves, fishing, or boating, perhaps whale or dolphin watching, exploring the banana and blueberry growing areas, the local markets and towns of the hinterland, or neighbouring coastal towns, or in visiting attractions such as the Big Banana, or the vibrant Coffs Harbour , you are well supplied with daily destinations and adventures.
Early mornings and dusk are a very special time locally, with kangaroos regularly appearing on the beach and headland, and glorious sunrises and sunsets adding colour and atmosphere.
Evenings can be spent relaxing in the townhouse, or dining in Emerald Beach, Woolgoolga (10 minutes drive) or Coffs Harbour (20 minutes). Drift off to sleep to the sound of waves breaking on the beach.
You will leave counting down the days until you can return.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 100 metres to beach.
- 3 bedrooms - sleeps 6
- Airconditioned open plan dining, kitchen and lounge area on first floor with ocean views.
- BBQ/ outdoor eating are on balcony
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Double enclosed garage.
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Ocean view from first floor
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Towels and bedlinen supplied.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Emerald Beach Townhouse
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.