After the perfect family holiday , you found it ! The mornington family retreat has everything you need for that perfect seaside holiday.
Take a 300 metre stroll to the local swimming beach or walk along the waters edge enjoying the beautiful views of the bay, mt Martha and mornington, with plenty of look outs along the way. Take the kids to the local bistro/pub which has an indoor and outdoor playground. If your kid free go up stairs to the popular top deck that over looks port Phillip bay and have a few beers at the outdoor bar.
Local shops are a short stroll with great pizza, fish and chips , bakery and general store. House is 1km from the local boat ramp.
Main street shops is a nice stroll along the esplanade, which will accommodate all. Great fashion shops, beautiful restaurants, lovely coffee shops and so much more. It is also famous for its Wednesday market.
The mornington retreat is a large family home which can easily sleep 2 family's. It is also suitable for romantic getaways, large groups, golf, bowls, cycling, girls or boys weeks, corporate, weddings and interstate and international visitors with optional airport pick up. If your here for a few weeks and have always wanted to see those little furry penguins we also have accommodation at Phillip island ( special deals can be arranged for additional bookings)
Enquire now and experience Melbournes Mornington peninsula and all it has to offer
All rates at bottom of page!
Please do not apply for parties or schoolies
Moving home, interstate, international, extended holidays exceeding 2 weeks a 20% discount applys off normal rates.
Simply inquire below
ATTRACTIONS IN MORNINGTON
1. Mornington racecourse market ( best market of all, awesome food! )
2. Main street market every Wednesday (fresh produce and home made items)
3. Beautiful swimming beaches all the way along the coast
4. Mornington golf course with beautiful bay views
5. Mornington pier and boat harbor with rocks seafood restaurant , sailing, boat and canoe hire.
6. Fishing charters
7. Some of the best cages, restaurants and wine bars the mornington peninsula has to offer.
8. Coastal walks overlooking beautiful beaches and marina.
9. Massive parks and playgrounds throughout mornington.
ATRACTIONS ON THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA
1. Surf beaches all the way from gunnamattta to portsea
2. Visit one of the 80 wineries in the area
3. Relax at the peninsula hot springs, only a 30 minute drive
4. Catch the chair lift up Arthur's seat and take in the breath taking views while enjoy a meal or refreshment.
5. Visit one of many brewery's
6. Mountain bike riding down Arthur's seat
7. Go horse back riding along the edge of the se
8. Stroke a koala or kangaroo at the moonlit sanctuary in pearcedale, only a 20 minute drive
9. Take the kids to the enchanted maze
11. Go hot air ballooning
WHAT THE FAMILY RETREAT HAS TO OFFER
4 Bedroom House SLEEPS 10
* King Bed with ensuite
* Queen Bed with ensuite
* Two Single Beds with own bathroom to share
* Two additional single mattresses if needed
* Sofabed which sleeps two in retreat
* Porta Cot if needed
Linen is $20 per person if needed (includes towels and all bedding)
3D 51 INCH PLASMA
BLUE RAY DVD PLAYER
CEILING FANS IN EVERY BEDROOM
2 AIR CON SPLIT SYSTEMS
OUTDOOR TABLE AND CHAIRS
OUTDOOR CEILING FAN
Strickly no animals inside
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Video Games
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Kids Toys and DVDs
- Kids tables
- Large Backyard
- Linen Supplied
- Outdoor Alfresco
- Pets allowed
- Towels Supplied
- Two Storey Cubby House
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Mornington Family Retreat
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.