NEW LISTING - Sleeps 7 (6 adults max). Stunning near new town house in Ocean Grove with panoramic views towards Barwon Heads and the Bluff. Perfect for families!
Fully self contained with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms , rumpus room with Wii, deck with BBQ and games to entertain the kids including Spalding NBA basketball system outside.
Upstairs - enjoy the master bedroom with BIRs and ensuite (Queen sized bed), fabulous kitchen, meals area, lounge, 46" LED tv, dvd and a deck perfect for an evening cocktail whilst dinner is cooking on the Weber Q.
Downstairs you will find a second bedroom with BIRs and Queen Sized bed, and a third bedroom with BIRs, triple bunk (double at bottom, single up top) and cute-as-a-button typo lanterns that kids of all ages will love. Also downstairs are beautiful polished concrete floors, the second bathroom, washing machine, dryer, spare fridge and rumpus room with table tennis table and TV/DVD/Wii.
NOTE: we will respond to ALL email enquiries. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours please call or text via the telephone number provided to you upon submitting your enquiry (there seems be an occasional glitch in the system...)
* Spit system air conditioner/heater upstairs
* Heater downstairs
* Linen is included for the number of guests you confirm
* Microwave, coffee plunger, stainless steel fridge, Blanco oven and dishwasher, wok, kettle, toaster, toasted sandwich maker, all new cutlery and crockery etc
* Carport – covered parking for one car, extra parking in driveway for another
* Short drive to town centre and beach (about 2km)
* Short walk to river, playground with basketball key, and Blue Lakes walking track with abundant bird life (about 300m)
* NO SMOKING INSIDE
* NO PETS
* NO SCHOOLIES
* NO PARTIES
* As we are in a quiet part of Ocean Grove this house will not be let to people under 25
* Bond required
There is so much to do!
* 5 minute drive to waterslides, go carts, jumping pillow, minigolf etc at Adventure Park
* The best beaches in Victoria are only a short drive away
* Surfing/Kayaking - lessons & hire
* Golf - close to numerous well renowned courses
* Numerous award winning Bellarine Peninsula Vineyards & Wineries
* Nature reserve walking tracks & bird watching
* Queenscliff Music Festival (November)
* Queenscliff to Sorento Ferry
* Close to gorgeous towns of Barwon Heads, Queenscliff, Point Londsale, and St Leonards
* Doorway to a drive down the Great Ocean Road
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Wii for the kids
- basketball ring
- board games
- lots of DVDs to watch
- super comfy outdoor lounges
Rates include all linen (sheets, towels, doonas, pillows etc) for the amount of guests you confirm.
*All linen included in our rates *Feel free to ask me about a flexible check-in or check-out
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.