Modern 3 bedroom apartment suitable for families in the "Debonair" complex. The open plan living, dining and kitchen are upstairs. There is a small balcony off the living area - great for the morning cup of coffee! The master bedroom with a very large ensuite is upstairs, while the other 2 bedrooms and bathroom are downstairs. The enclosed courtyard downstairs has an outdoor table and chairs and a gas bbq. There is also an outdoor shower to wash the sand off after a day at the beach. For any families with children doing the Nippers program, this is a perfect location as the Anglesea Surf Life Saving club is less than a 300m walk.
* Dining to seat 6
* Modern kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Upstairs & downstairs decks
* Living area has a flat screen TV, DVD & CD
* Master bedroom upstairs with queen & single beds
* Ensuite has shower, vanity & WC
* The second bedroom downstairs has a queen bed
* The third bedroom downstairs has 2 single beds & trundle
* The bathroom downstairs has a bath, shower, vanity & WC.
Walk to the Anglesea Surf Club
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.