Our house is a very comfortable and relaxing style of accommodation (just check our customer feedback). The house is most practical and ideally suited for a number of families, couples and/or a corporate/social group. So, if you are looking for accommodation that gives you tons of flexibility and at a most reasonable price then we think you will find our property well suited to your needs. Added to that, we are situated in one of the most beautiful regions in Australia:
A few other great reasons to select the Sunshine Beach area to stay are:
- Sunshine Beach (Lifeguard patrolled all year), its cafes, restaurants, shops and the Surf Club are situated within an easy walking distance (500m)
- The south side of the Noosa National Park is also only a few minutes walk away, with fantastic walking trails to Alexander Bay (A bay) and around to Noosa main beach.
- Noosa Main Beach, Hasting Street and its array of cafes, shops and restaurants is only a five minute car drive.
- There are many bike/cycle ways and walking tracks all around the Sunshine Beach and Noosa area.
- Noosa/Sunshine Beach area: Annual events & festivities including: Festival of Surfing (March), Noosa Winter Festival (April, Food & Wine Festival held in May (many leading "Master chefs" and foodies attend each year), Noosa Triathlon & Sports Festival held in November (the largest event of its kind in the southern hemisphere).
PRICE: Most of the year our price is $38per person per night, with only the very peak holiday times attracting higher prices and a surcharge on weekends to cover weekend penalty rates.
Beachhouse Apartment/s & Studio
The house has an interesting Apartment style layout, allowing for independant areas of living - fully self contained, excellent privacy and flexibility with larger families, friends or groups. The layout is as follows
- 1st Floor - Upstairs; 3 bedroom fully self contained apartment with one separate bathroom/toilet. This apartment accommodates 5-8 people, having 2 rooms with King size “zip” beds in each, 1 room with a Queen bed, and there is an additional attic style room that has 2 single beds and a small lounge area.
- 1st Floor - Upstairs Studio apartment with its own bathroom/toilet and a Queen size bed – NOT ZIP. The studio, apart from being a further sleeping area for 2 people, it is also used as an additional common area with TV lounge facilities.
- Ground floor; 2 bedroom fully self-contained apartment, with a separate bathroom/toilet. This apartment accommodates 4 people having 2 bedrooms, one with a Queen Size bed the other with a King “zip” bed (can be split into 2 singles).
- Ground floor; 1 bedroom fully self-contained apartment (Available from Mid 2013), with a separate bathroom/toilet. Bedroom has a Queen size bed, a bunk bed is situated in the main area. The apartment accommodates up to 4 people and also has full kitchen facilities.
So in summary, with the "Dual Key" nature of the property we can currently accommodate, comfortably, up to 14 people. With the additional 1 bedroom (Ground floor) apartment, due to come on line mid 2013, this will increase to 18 people.
Please note: The King zip style beds, in the upstairs and downstairs apartments, are beds that can either be configured as one King size bed or into 2 (two) single beds each measuring 92cm x 203cm.
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Video Games
- All apartments have fully kitchen facilities
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Some MTB bikes on premises
- Surfboards & boogie boards on premises
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.