Located close to interesting South Fremantle restaurant hub. Walk to restaurants, cafes, beaches and Fremantle City Centre.
Cottage 1903 is a charming 3 bedroom 'heritage' cottage situated just a few minutes from Fremantle's City Centre and is just a short stroll to many of Fremantle's first class restaurants, cafes.. Our family beach is again just a walk away.
Lounge room with plasma TV comfortable lounges.
3 bedrooms (2 with queen size beds, one with 2 single beds)
Kitchen with all modern conveniences
Bathroom and laundry. With an additional 'ouside toilet'.
A large patio has an outdoor setting and BBQ. '
A Bali inspired deck and shelter is to the rear of the garden. A perfect place to relax or enjoy a meal 'al fresco'.
Open plan living area
Kitchen with all modern conveniences
A dining area with a table for 6 is adjacent to the kitchen.
Plasma TV, stereo system
Full laundry facilities.
Secure undercover parking. for 2 cars.
Very large lawned garden (ideal safe play area for children)
Large sheltered entertaining deck with day bed
Undercover patio with outdoor setting, and BBQ
Secure undercover gated parking for 2 cars
Table and chairs on the front veranda
Places to go, things to do
Restaurants abound in South Fremantle. Within a very short walking distance of the house there are many restaurants and cafes. The Fremantle train station is a 15 minute walk away. Train to Perth takes 25 minutes. Rottnest Ferry is again a 15 minute walk. Fremantle CBD on your doorstep, fishing boat harbour which abounds with waterside eateries is close enough for a stroll.. Whether your passion is fishing, golf, sailing sightseeing or shopping Fremantle has it all and a lot more.
A sample of a few places not to be missed:
The round house was built in 1831 as a prison, and is the states oldest building.Guides provide tours explaining the early history of Fremantle
Constructed by convicts between 1851 and 1855 this daunting building was in use as a maximum security prison until 1991. It is open from 10 to 6 every day.A candlelit tour is available a couple of times a week.
Museum and Arts centre
Houses two of Fremantles most significant cultural attractions. This magnificent neo-gothic building was constructed by convicts in the 1860's to serve as the colonys first lunatic asylum Today the centre offers exhibitions and creative arts.
This memorial reserve is Fremantle's heritage and National Trust listed War memorial. The reserve has magnificent ocean views and is a short stroll from central Fremantle.
Fishing Boat Harbour
A special feature of Fremantle is its maritime atmosphere and this can best be appreciated on a stroll around Fishing Boat Harbour. This is a working harbour all year round and you may see fresh seafood being offloaded from the fishing boats ready for export or the local market. There are many waterfront restaurants with spectacular ocean views to be enjoyed at Fishing Boat Harbour.
Hop on a tram for a guided tour of Fremantle
Terms and Conditions
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
DEPOSIT - THIS MUST BE PAID WITHIN 24HRS TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING WITH BALANCE OF PAYMENT DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
1. The person making the booking is referred to hereafter as the 'client'. The client must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the booking. The 'client' must be authorized on behalf of all other members or the party to the booking.
2. The booking is made on the basis the Booking Conditions shall apply to all members of the party. By making the booking, the 'client' confirms that he or she is so authorized and that the party members agree that the booking is subject to the Booking Conditions.
3. The 'client' is responsible for making payment due to the Owner of said property..
4. The booking is made on the basis that the client agree that no liability can be accepted by the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services for any expense, costs, losses, claims or other sums of any description which relate to the occupation of the premises howsoever suffered or incurred.
5. The client and all members of the party agree to both keep the property clean and tidy and to leave the property in a similar condition as it was found upon arrival. The client and all members of the party further agree not to use the property for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
6. The client is responsible to this Owner for the actual costs of any breakage or damage in or to the property - along with any additional costs that may result - which are caused by the client and/or any members if the party and the Owner can require payment from the client to cover any such costs.
7. The Owner is entitled at his/her sole and absolute discretion to refuse to hand over to the client, or to repossess, the property where damage is or is likely to be caused by the client or ant members of the party. Under these circumstances such an event will be treated as a cancellation of the booking by the client.
8. If any complaints are made by neighbours with respect to undue noise or inappropriate behaviour the Owner or Manager of the property may repossess the property and in this situation no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither the owner nor Lynn Ford Property Services have any liability to the client as a result of this situation arising.
9. The client must not allow more people than stated in the original booking to occupy the property without consent of the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services. If this were to occur without consent, an additional payment will be required to compensate the Owner for the loss of revenue and all associated cost incurred resulting from the occupation of the property. Neither can the client or any member of the party take an animal into the property unless this has been arranged in advance and acknowledged in the booking confirmation. If the client does any of these things, the Owner can refuse to hand over the property, or may repossess it. In these situations, no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither the Owner nor Lynn Ford Property Services have any liability to the client as a result of this situation arising.
10. The client agrees to vacate accommodation by 10am on the end date specified on the itinerary unless otherwise and previously agreed with the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services.
11. The owner of the property who facilitates the booking of the property on the express condition that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delays generally, inconvenience or any irregularity which may be caused either by errors and omissions, reason of any defect in the provision of accommodation.
12. When the client receives confirmation, the details must be checked carefully. If anything is not correct, the client should advise Lynn Ford Property Services immediately. Once the issues a written confirmation to the client, this signifies that the Owner has entered into a contact with the client, which is subject to these Conditions.
13. All properties are strictly non-smoking indoors, a charge will be applied by the operator for cleaning if this is not adhered to.
Please contact Lynn Ford Property Services for further information.
CHECK IN DETAILS: If check in not organised please ring operator 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange check in.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS YOUR BOOKING DETAILS. PLEASE TAKE THIS ON YOUR TRIP AND PRESENT TO THE OPERATOR FOR PROOF OF BOOKING. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU RETAIN A COPY FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The booking deposit is forfeited if the booking is cancelled prior to FOUR full weeks before the arrival date.
The full tariff is retained if the cancellation is less than THREE full week before the arrival date/OR AT OWNERS DISCRETION
CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO BE HELD AGAINST LOSS OR DAMAGE
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free secure parking
- Hairdryer Supplied
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Outdoor entertaining patio
- Secure building access
- Sunny deck overlooking lawned garden
- Supply of consumables for your arrival
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
XMAS HOLIDAYS: 10 nights minimum from 23rd December 2013
Stay before 30 May 2013 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.