A Panorama that’s Number 1
Large modern house with expansive views and space for 2 families; just a few minutes walk to the shops, cafes, pub, bus and farmers market.
Wake to lovely views and the the songs of currawongs, magpies and kookaburras. Spot blue wrens and other native birds in the garden.
3 bedrooms – 7 beds - 2 queen bedrooms with lovely views and a 3rd bedroom with 2 king single bunk beds and a single bed, plus 2 single sofa beds in living areas.
- 180 degree panorama across the sea to Lorne, river valley and Angahook National Park, including spectacular sunsets, starry night sky, horses and kangaroos.
- views from both queen bedrooms when lying in bed and through the entire house including the kitchen, living areas and decks.
- 2 decks – a sheltered garden deck for dining has BBQ; a sunny front deck for views and enjoying a sunset drink
- second downstairs kitchen and casual living area ideal for a second family, grand parents or older children
- 2 bedrooms have large walk in wardrobes and the other has a wall of wardrobes - master bedroom walk-in-wardrobe is comfortable and big enough for a port-a-cot.
- fans in living and both queen bedrooms - windows and doors open to sea breeze to cool house after a hot day, plus air- conditioning.
- 2 bathrooms – en-suite has a very large shower, and family bathroom has a bath and shower, 3 toilets, full laundry
- stylish family friendly coastal décor with handmade solid timber furniture.
- environmentally friendly products in use – low allergy house, dishwasher, gas BBQ.
- Oxfam coffee and tea provided.
- Child safety gate for the staircase is also provided.
Double garage and space to park 4 cars
Boogie boards, kids wetsuits and beach toys available to borrow
Suggest using double or queen sheets for king single beds.
LINEN NOT PROVIDED
River, Valley & Ocean Views
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 7 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
ONE AT PANORAMA
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.