Bayview is a romantic historic fisherman's cottage, situated opposite the beach, with beautiful views over Jervis Bay. The enchantingly pretty exterior belies the chic contemporary open plan living areas within. There are two bedrooms with a queen sized bed in each, and a Juliet balcony upstairs with stunning views. There is a full laundry with a tumble dryer, a magnificently equipped kitchen with dishwasher, full stove/oven and a microwave. All linen (except beach towels) is supplied, and an iron, ironing board and wood for the fire and BBQ are provided. The cottage has a wood fire and electric heating, TV, video and sound system and a large selection of videos, CD's, books and magazines are supplied for your enjoyment. There is a clothesline and off street parking. The Whalers cottage is a dreamy beachside escape that caters to the most fastidious guest's comfort. It is the perfect honeymoon choice.
Bookings and Cancellations
Confirmed bookings require 50% deposit (direct debit transfer, money order, personal cheque or Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard)
Balance of tariff (plus $350 refundable security deposit) is due 7 days prior to stay when front door entry code to cottage will be given.
A full refund less 10% administration costs will be made if cancellation notified 1 month prior to date of booking.
An alternative date for your stay will need to be made for cancellations of less than 1 month's notice, or a full refund will be made if a replacement can be obtained.
Conditions of Rental of the Whaler's Cottage, Hyams Beach
1. Smoking and pets are not permitted in the cottage.
2. The cottage accommodates a maximum of 4 people. No overnight visitors allowed in the tariff. The cottage is unsuitable for children between 6 months and 10 years of age.
3. Breakages and any damage to the cottage or its contents must be paid for.
4. The cottage (including oven) is to be left in a clean and tidy state or an additional cleaning charge may be necessary. Please put all garbage into outside bins on departure and ensure no dirty dishes are left.
5. Do not move large furniture (e.g. beds, tables, cupboards, lounge etc) to avoid damage to the floor.
- All condiments and most cleaning detergents provided
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Electric Heating and wood burning fire.
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Large entertaining terrace.
- Large selection of books, CD's, Videos
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Views over Jervis Bay
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
The Whalers Cottage
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.