This 3 bedroom, comfortably furnished holiday house, is a home away from home. Perched on the edge of Merimbula Lake, you and your family will never tire of the magnificent views across the lake to the township of Merimbula.
Swimming, fishing, windsurfing, cycling and boating, is at your front door.
Waters Edge is fully self-contained and all linen is provided. The house comes equiped with microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, washing machine, drier, TV, DVD player and Stereo. Electric blankets on all beds.
Outside you will enjoy a fully enclosed rear yard, separate outdoor shower and BBQ area with Pergola.
Front verandah includes casual setting to sit and gaze across the lake as the tide changes, observing swans, pelicans, ducks and seagulls.
It is just a short stroll to the Main surf beach, safe family beaches and town centre.
Sleeps up to 6 people. 1 Queen bed and 4 single beds.
See for yourself why guests come back year after year.
Explore the magic of the Sapphire Coast as you stroll along endless white sandy beaches, climb rugged cliff faces, enjoy a swim in the pristine clear waters of the oceans, lakes and rivers, and bushwalk in natural wilderness of hills and majestic mountains.
Share the excitement of watching whales and dolphins at play, observe wombats, kangaroos, possums and the many different varieties of native birds and animals in their own environment.
Take time to explore quaint historic villages, or pick up a bargain at one of the local open air craft/produce markets.
Enjoy a full range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, lawn bowls, tennis, bike riding, roller-blading, windsurfing, sea-kayaking, horse riding or canoeing.
Some of the many activities include:
* Whale Watching (Sept-Dec) at Merimbula or Eden as migrating Humpbacks and Blue Whales feed
* Explore National Parks - Ben Boyd at Eden, Bournda near Merimbula or Mimosa Rocks at Tathra
* Join a 4 Wheel Drive bush guided tour to waterfalls, old gold mines and rainforests
*Thrills and excitement at Magic Mountain Merimbula fun and amusement park
* Go Scuba diving on old shipwrecks or discover the coral reefs and marine wonderland around Tathra
* Take a joy-flight from Merimbula or scenic lake, bay or ocean cruise from Merimbula or Eden
* Visit the Koori Cultural Centre at Pambula and try bush tucker or watch a traditional dance ceremony
* Watch the unloading of the days catch from the fishing fleet at Eden or Bermagui
* Visit the Eden Killer Whale Museum
* Watch award-winning cheeses being made and sample them at the famous Bega Cheese Co-Operative
* See koalas being fed at Yellow Pinch Wildlife Park
* Go to the movies, an historical museum or art and craft gallery
* Enjoy a gourmet trail of fresh oysters and seafood, local wine, cheese and other delicacies
* Dine at one of the many clubs, pubs, cafes or restaurants.
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Washing Machine
HOLIDAY WEEKLY TARIFFS (overrides those quoted below) EASTER $1250 JUNE & JULY $900 SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER $1100
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.