Large 3 bedroom beach shack built in 1955 and renovated 1950s style with mod cons including 46" Sony Full HD LCD TV, R/C air conditioning, dishwasher, DVD home theatre Hi-Fi & washing machine.
Located only 50 minutes drive from central Adelaide and only 1 house back from the spectacular Aldinga Beach Aquatic Reserve.
Walk across the road to the beach or stroll 400m to quality local cafes. Easy access to the abundant variety of attractions on offer within the Fleurieu Peninsula region.
If the Reef Retreat is booked for your desired duration, please check out our sister property 'The Retro Shack' which is located next door and also themed 50s style.
12pm check out and no cleaning required on departure other than washing dishes and leaving all fixtures in the same places found.
TIME STANDS STILL AT THE REEF RETREAT
The Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat Offers
- Large lounge room
- Daikin 2.5hp R/C air conditioning
- Heaters in all bedrooms
- Sony 46" Full HD LCD TV
- DVD home theatre Hi-Fi with Dolby Digital
- Large Selection of in-house DVD's, CD's, books & games
- X-Box games console & selection of games
- Large kitchen/dining room with dishwasher & ceiling fan
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x queen bed & 32" Full HD LCD TV
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x double bunk bed & 1 x porta cot
- Clean Bathroom with shower & 'loo
- Second Bathroom/Laundry with bath & washing machine
- Large & pet secure rear yard
- Undercover car parking
- Children & dog friendly
- Gas BBQ
- Fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle...
- Pots, pans, utensils, crockery, glasses...
- Iron & ironing boardi
- Childrens high chair
INCLUSIONS WITH ALL BOOKINGS
- Tea, coffee, sugar, 1 litre long life milk
- Quilts, blankets, pillows
- Tea towel, table cloth, dishwashing liquid & sponge
- Toilet paper, bathmat, hand towel
What To Do During Your Stay
- Walk across the road to the beach
- 2 minute drive to the unique drive on beach, perfect for a family outing
- 400m walk to the Aldinga Bay Cafe for fish & chips, burgers or bacon & eggs for breakfast
- 400m walk to Saltbush Bistro & dine on the raised outdoor deck overlooking the ocean. Wonderful breakfasts, lunches & dinners featuring the best wood oven Pizzas in SA
- 3 minute drive (3km) to the Star of Greece Cafe for spectacular dining overlooking Port Willunga beach.
- 10kms to the historic town of Willunga featuring the Farmers & Artisans Markets and plenty of lovely eateries.
- 15km to the premier food and wine district of McLaren Vale featuring 60+ wineries & gourmet eateries.
- Bushwalk and Birdwatch in Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park.
- Short drive to numerous weekend markets at Willunga, Yankalilla, Myponga, Inman Valley, Goolwa & Victor Harbor
- 25 minute scenic drive to the seaside mecca of Victor Harbor
- 25 minute drive to Rapid Bay featuring the recently re-opened jetty
*** 3 Night minimum stay during Long Weekends
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Video Games
- 1 house back from beach
- 32" LCD TV in Master Bedroom
- 46" Sony Full HD LCD TV in Lounge
- 50s Retro Theme
- CDs, DVDs & Xbox Games
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD Home Theatre HiFi
- DVD player
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- X-Box Games Console
Dogs permitted from $10 per night per dog. Arrivals from 2pm, Departure before 12pm
Stay before 26 May 2013 for 5% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
The Aldinga Beach Reef Retreat
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.