Beach House Two is absolute beachfront holiday accommodation nestled next to the sand dunes of Tura Beach on the beautiful south coast of New South Wales, Australia. Award winning designed house allowing for luxurious tranquil open living in a seaside environment, set amidst a native Australian garden, frequented by lorikeets and honeyeaters.
Definitely one of the best kept secrets of Australia's South Coast, Tura Beach is unspoilt with 6 kilometres of beach to stroll on, adjacent to the Tura Beach Golf course with spectacular views of Short Point, Merimbula, a popular surfing, kite surfing and fishing spot.
This beachfront holiday accommodation getaway is ideally situated between Sydney and Melbourne. As a honeymoon haven, a place to simply unwind and relax, or a unique family holiday destination, Beach House Two offers a great base from which to explore the South Coast of NSW, Australia, with its unique opportunities for whale and dolphin watching, deep sea and game fishing charters. The children will love Merimbula Aquarium and Magic Mountain Adventure Park and the movie theatre in Merimbula.Visit the Eden Killer Whale museum and watch the unloading of the day's catch from the wharf at Eden.Try the award winning cheeses at the Bega Cheese Cooperative or visit the Koori Cultural Centre at Pambula.Enjoy the fresh local oysters and seafood.
- 2 bedrooms 1 Queen bed with walk in dressing room, 2 Single beds in second bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite with Spa bath, also a beach shower in garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen for electric cooking with microwave and dishwasher.
- Upper level east facing lounge and dining room looking straight out to sea.
- TV and DVD, ipod docking station and pot belly wood fire.
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 2 walls of Louvre windows and sliding doors open to sea breeze
- Gas BBQ on balcony overlooking the ocean
- Setting for 6
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Spa Bath
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- all linen ie sheets and towels doonas doona covers and pillows provided
- board games and books
- ensuite and dressing room
- native garden
- outdoor setting for 4
- outside shower
- pot belly wood heater
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Beach House Two
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.