PLEASE SCROLL RIGHT DOWN FOR FULL DETAILED RATES BELOW!
TARIFF BELOW is for up to 4 guests!
$20 - $40 per adult per night
$10 per child / student per night
for 5 - 10 guests)
Maximum $100 per guest per week above 4 guests!
PETS ARE WELCOME!
* Direct Deposit or EFT via NAB bank account
* CREDIT CARD (VISA and Mastercard) via PayPal Invoice via email
* POST CHEQUE - bank, personal or money order from post office
Owner / Manager/s: David & Hilary Harris
Check out our other properties at:
Salamander Bay, NSW (Port Stephens / Nelson Bay) - Condo 105 @ Horizons Golf Resort - www.stayz.com.au/65646
Talbingo, NSW (Gateway to Snowy Mountains north-west) - Pether Cottage - www.stayz.com.au/9179
CESSNOCK was an historical coal mining town. But now that the coal mines have closed in Cessnock and moved to the Upper Hunter, it has made the transition to the Gateway to the Hunter Valley Wineries. Thus the name Coal d' Vine Cottage. It is located on the MAIN ROAD in North Cessnock, which then changes to Wine Country Drive, traveling through Nulkaba to the turnoffs to Lovedale & Pokolbin Wineries. Why not stay in budget accommodation in Cessnock, no charge per head, with all the facilities of a country town. Splurge in the vineyards. Pokolbin & Lovedale Wineries are only a 5 minute drive from Coal d' Vine Cottage.
ADVANTAGES OF STAYING AT COAL D' VINE COTTAGE OVER OTHER FORMS OF ACCOMMODATION in the Cessnock & Pokolbin Areas
1. You get a whole self-contained house without restrictions e.g. cooking (not a small confined accommodation, like motels or hotels)
2. THERE IS NO CHARGE PER HEAD up to four (4) guests!
3. Apart from linen hire (BYO Linen) there are no hidden extra charges i.e. washing machine & BBQ are included in tariff etc.
4. Home away from home
5. Nice Bathroom and Bedding Facilities
6. Modern Kitchen will full facilities
7. Privacy i.e. not sharing facilities with others
8. PETS ARE WELCOME!
9. You can invite other friends & family for minimal charge
9. Colourful and Cosy Stay
10. Great Back Patio for Entertaining & BBQ
11. Budget Accommodation, country town facilities and splurge in the vineyards
REASONS THAT VISITORS HAVE STAYED AT COAL D' VINE COTTAGE:
* Friends & Family attending weddings in the Hunter Valley Wineries
* Special Events in the Wineries e.g. Anthony Warlow, Michael Crawford & Carole King concerts, Lovedale Long Lunch, Jazz & Opera in the Vines, Bimbadgen Blues
* Hunter Valley Gardens
* Hunter Valley Wine Country in general
* Working holiday with family, landscaping their investment property
* Pet Stays
* See local friends & family
* Special Sporting Events in Cessnock e.g. golf, little athletics, car rally, gun club
* Tradesman and workers working on projects in the local area mid-week that just want a place to shower, sleep, eat, drink & relax at the end of the day with a bit of TV
* Vocal and Dance Workshop
* Lots of other reasons
* Sleeps 10 guests max., Comfortably sleeps 8 guests.
* Kid and Pet Friendly! Dogs welcome!
* Portable cot, high chair & stroller provided for little ones (no charge - located in wardrobe in main bedroom)
* TARIFF RATE: - TARIFF is for up to 4 Guests. Additional Charge for Guests 5 - 10.
***ACCOMMODATION RATE FOR PERIODS OVER 2 WEEKS & Short Stay Accommodation NEGOTIABLE! Retired / semi-retired person/s enquiries welcome particularly for Off Peak Periods.
* 1 night only stays incur a $50 Cleaning Fee on top of normal tariff
* 50% Deposit required to secure booking within 48 hours
* 50% Final Instalment is due seven (7) days prior to arrival unless previous arrangements or negotiations have been made in writing
SPECIAL FEATURE EVENTS:
Blondie & The Pretenders
Saturday, 11th December 2010
Saturday, 15th January 2011
Saturday, 29th January 2011
Saturday, 5th February 2011
Saturday, 12th February 2011
Bryan Ferry & Mondo Rock
Saturday, 26th February 2011
CMC Rocks The Hunter
5th & 6th March 2011
Saturday, 19th March 2011
Things To Do
DISTANCES & APPROXIMATE TIMES TO OTHER DESTINATIONS FROM CESSNOCK
(according to RACQ Road Travel Planner):
* Lovedale and vineyards (7.34 km - 8:27 min)
* Rothbury and vineyards (10.42 km - 9:28 min)
* Pokolbin and vineyards (10.60 km - 11:46 min)
* Wollombi and vineyards (29.51 km - 29:20 min)
* Maitland (31.60 km - 39:29 min)
* Newcastle Beaches (52.40 km - 1:00 hrs)
* Nelson Bay (89.91 km - 1:15 hrs)
Facilities in Cessnock & Hunter Valley Vineyards
WINERIES: wine tasting & sales, beer brewing, food, cheese, chocolate, sweets, olives, galleries, specialty shops, teahouse, herb gardens, picnics, tours
WOLLOMBI VALLEY: gateway to Hunter Valley and offers many attractions to those who take the Route 33 tourist drive via Calga /Peats Ridge turnoff on the Sydney Expressway. The drive winds through Bucketty then follows the original convict built route of the 1840s to historic Wollombi Village. The work and promotion of the convict and aboriginal heritage of the Wollombi district certainly contributed to the award going to Wollombi. The services to tourism and the welcome to visitors to the Wollombi Valley are the keys to Wollombi's success. The Valley has many unique attractions and facilities to the delight of overseas tourists and Australian city dwellers alike. Visitors can relax and enjoy the hospitality of the Village in the fine restaurants or enjoy an ale with the locals in the tavern, visit the local boutique wineries, bush walk or horse ride through in the picturesque valleys around Wollombi. These are just a few of the many attractions of the district.
BROKE FORDWICH REGION: Nestled on the edge of the Yengo National Park, and just two hours from Sydney and one hour from Newcastle, the Broke Fordwich area is in the centre of the Hunter Valley. In 1994 the Broke Fordwich area was the first region formally recognised as a separate viticultural sub-region of the Hunter Valley. While historically, it is one of the oldest wine growing areas in Australia, it is only in the last 30 years that Broke Fordwich has started to become an important player in Australian wine making. The sub-region produces some of the best quality fruit in the Hunter. Today the area boasts over 70
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 5 Ceiling Fans
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Gas Heater in Loungeroom
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen for Hire
- Pets allowed
- S/S A/C in Loungeroom
- S/S A/C in Main Bedroom
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
Tariffs quoted below are for up to 4 guests. Guests 5 - 10 are an additional charge. $20 pp pn (adults) or $10 pp pn (kids/pets). Maximum of $100 per week per adult and $50 per week per kid/pet. BYO Bed Linen or $15 to $20 per bed.
Stay before 26 May 2013 for 15% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 9 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Coal d'Vine Cottage CESSNOCK
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.