* Facing due North with beautiful 180 degree views of the river and mountains.
* Located in Milsons Passsage - one of the prettiest spots on the Hawkesbury.
* Your own private jetty and pontoon.
* Backs onto Muogamarra Nature Reserve with plenty of bush trails and caves to explore, as well as magnificent views.
* Fishing and Kayaking at your front door step - 2 kayaks (1 double and 1 single) with lifejackets supplied.
* The outdoor kitchen and entertaining area, right on the waters edge, is a real feature of this property.
* There are many local restaurants within an easy boat trip, with the well renown "Peats Bite" being just around the corner
HOW TO GET TO "HIDEAWAY"
Hawkesbury River Hideaway is only accessible by boat.
If you own your own boat, there is a boat ramp at Kangaroo Point, where you can leave your car and trailer. It is then only 5-10 mins by boat to Hideaway. Kangaroo Point is where the F3 Freeway crosses the Hawkesbury River - about 20mins north of Hornsby.
If you do not have your own boat, then there are Hawkesbury Water Taxis ,Brooklyn Water Taxis or you could hire a small boat with motor from Brooklyn Central Boat Hire . Hawkesbury Water Taxis also do a self drive runabout and Water Taxi package.
Having a boat at your disposal does mean you can do a lot of exploring on the river. Maximum size of boat to be 5.5 metres.
WEEKEND $590 2.00pm Fri - 9.00am Mon
MIDWEEK $590 2.00pm Mon - 9.00am Fri (MIN STAY 3 NIGHTS)
10% DISCOUNT 6th May - 29th July 2011
Long Weekends $990
Xmas holidays:$250 per day (min 3 days) or $1800 per week
WHAT TO BRING
Food and drink
Toiletries (toilet paper supplied)
CD's and DVD's
Fishing gear and bait
Beach towel & sunscreen
WHAT IS SUPPLIED
Blankets and Doonas
Plates,cutlery,cooking pots and pans
2 man canoe plus 1 man canoe with lifejackets
Good range of DVD \'s and CD\'s.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Minimum Stay 2 nights
ADDITIONAL PEOPLE - Prices are based on a max of 4 adults or 2 Adults and 3 children.
CLEANING - Please leave house clean and tidy.Bins are provided for rubbish.Please clean BBQ if used. A Cleaning Fee will be charged if house left in a messy condition.
BREAKAGES - Any damage to the property or any breakages will be billed to you.
CIGARETTES - Please do not smoke in house
MAXIMUM BOAT SIZE ALLOWED ON JETTY IS 5.5 metres
Conditions of Tenancy
1. Arrival at 1.00pm and departure by 10.00am.
2. 50% of tariff required to hold booking.This can be paid either by direct deposit,credit card or cheque.BARTERCARD is accepted for non - school holiday periods
3. Should a booking be cancelled then the deposit will only be returned when the premises are re-let for the total period of the proposed occupancy.
4. The guest will be responsible for any damages.
5. Premise to be kept clean at all times.
- Boat mooring for 1 boats
- Bush Walks
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Kitchen & Entertaining Area
- Waterfront Wharf & Pontoon
Stay before 15 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
FREE USE OF KAYAKS
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 5 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Hawkesbury River Hideaway
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.