Water's Edge, Bundabah
5 Bedroom House in Bundabah, NSW
- From $250 to $600 per night
Located on the northern shores of Port Stephens, only a 2 hour drive north of Sydney. This beautifully renovated home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 3 separate outdoor areas, and 2 and a half bathrooms, allowing plenty of room for one or more families to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy.
Whether you prefer to lie in the hammock, soak in the spa, go fishing, boating, bushwalking, visit one of the many surrounding beach's or play golf, ''Water's Edge, Bundabah'' and the surrounding area have something for you and the whole family or group.
No matter what the season, the idyllic views and superb accommodation will be sure to make your stay peaceful and relaxing. It is a place you will want to return to over and over again.
You will find everything you need to have a great stay.
NOTE: As this is a family holiday house we do not rent the property to groups of young people so if you are under 25 please do not enquire about bookings.
Main Bedroom: Large Main bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite. Beautiful Water Views, opens to upstairs veranda.
2nd Bedroom: Water Views, King "Zip" Bed (king bed that can be unzipped to form 2 single beds). Opens to upstairs veranda.
3rd Bedroom: Queen Bed.
4th Bedroom: Water Views, Queen Bed.
5th Bedroom: Double Bunk Bed (double bed below with single bunk bed above).
3 Large Living areas, Huge private outdoor areas. All with beautiful Views.
- King, ensuited Main Bedroom
- Heated Spa ( heated spa on entertaining deck overlooking the water)
- Large Jetmaster Fireplace
- Table Tennis Table
- Sun Lounges
- 3 Separate outdoor areas.
- Outdoor Setting (to seat 12+ people)
- Large Outdoor Umbrella's (on lower deck)
- Chef's Kitchen, well appointed, (with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances)
- TV's & DVD Player's (2)
- Foxtel / Pay TV (all chanells)
- Magnificent Sunsets
- VERY Close to 3 Boat Ramps
- Lovely Lawns and Gardens down to private sandy beach.
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Plenty of Off Street Parking or Boat Store.
- Great fishing and Crabs.
- 3 Boat ramps within 200m.
- Beautifully Decorated
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- High chair
- Huge Deck over Waterfront Lawn.
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Rental Service
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Peaceful and Private.
- Pets allowed
- Pillows & Doonas
- Plenty of Off- Street Parking.
- Rumpus room
- Spa Bath
- Superbly Appointed
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Stay before 31 May 2013 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 11 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 11 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.