The apartment is on the lower floor of a three level home facing east over the Swan River. Access is via an external staircase. It comprises a living/dining room, two bedrooms (one with a queen size bed, the other with 2 large single beds), a bathroom, separate toilet and a combined kitchen and laundry.
In February 2013 the kitchen/laundry was refitted and now features FULL KITCHEN FACILITIES including fan-forced convection oven, 4-burner cooking range and dishwasher.
The main bedroom and the living room open onto a generous terrace on the river foreshore with outdoor dining facilities and a gas barbeque.
RATES PER NIGHT
5 - 14 nights: $250 for 1 - 2 guests sleeping in one room
15 - 28 nights $225 for 1 - 2 guests sleeping in one room
29+ nights $200 for 1 - 2 guests sleeping in one room
Additional guests (maximum 2) or additional bedroom - $50 per night
No charge for infant not occupying a bed (Collapsible cot available)
Dogs (not cats) are permitted, subject to approval at the time of your booking and a $15 per night pet surcharge - but please note that pets are not permitted in the bedrooms.
If Syrena on the Swan is unavailable for the period you're interested in, we have another property called Constitution Lodge which might suit. It's a fully-equipped townhouse just around the corner from Syrena - search for 'constitution lodge' on the Stayz homepage to find it.
Syrena is 15-20 minutes by taxi from Perth Airport and within walking distance of:
* at least 20 restaurants and cafes, the Royal Yavern medical centre, chemist, supermarket, hairdressers, Holmes a Court Gallery and convenience stores;
* Perth's free CAT (Central Area Transport) buses (400 m)
* Claisebrook and East Perth train stations and the Transwest and Greyhound bus termini (750m)
* Perth CBD, Northbridge nightlife, Burswood Golf Course, the State Tennis Centre and Burswood Resort & Casino (1.5 km)
Things to do
* Take a stroll or bike ride along the river. Cast a rod from the jetty, or explore the local wetlands. Kick a footy in the park. Anyone for boules? Or basketball?
* Enjoy a lazy brunch at one of the local waterfront cafes. With luck, a school of dolphins will join you.
* See what's new at the Holmes a Court Gallery - or, for that matter, the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
* Have a fling at Burswood Casino - or a round of golf at the riverfront course.
* Take a ferry up the Swan to the vineyards - or downriver to Fremantle or Rottnest.
* Check out the nightlife in Northbridge - or catch a live show at the Concert Hall, Burswood Theatre or Burswood Dome.
* Cook up a gourmet barbeque on the terrace by the river.
* Or just veg out on our Moran leather couches as you take in a DVD on the wide screen.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 40" HD television
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free bus to Perth CBD
- Free wireless internet
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Tea & Coffee
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Weekly servicing
5-14 nights = $250 per night; 15-28 nights = $225 per night; 28+ nights = $200 per night. Rates are based on 1-2 adults. Add $50 per night for an extra bedroom (can accommodation addition 2 adults). No additional charge for Infants in cots .
Stay before 16 Jun 2013 for 20% off.
Discounted rates apply for stays of 15 nights or more.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Syrena on the Swan - East Perth
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.