Olive Cottage is a delightful hideaway for one couple, tucked away in the Wombat Forest at Musk, mere minutes from Daylesford. Romantic and self-contained, with views to die for, you will be greeted with chilled bubbly, supplied with a generous brekkie basket, then left to discover the peace and relaxation of your own cosy haven.
Snuggle up by the crackling REAL fire, take a stroll around the winding paths of the famous Wombat Forest and extensive olive grove. Play chess on the life sized outdoor chess board, or just contemplate the serenity under the trees.
Olive Cottage is set in 18 stunning acres of Wallaby Creek Olive Grove and gardens, looking towards Mount Franklin to the north. In this AAA Self Rated 4.5 Star cottage, enjoy the high quality furnishings, luxurious bedding, linen and towels TV, CD, DVD, AIR/CON, BBQ and fully equipped kitchen (for those who like to indulge in the culinary arts). Dine in-house with a view, or sample the delights of the restaurants Daylesford and Hepburn Springs so close at hand.
PRICES: (including breakfast basket daily and bottle of bubbly on arrival)
$390 for a weekend, $120 extra night
$390 for 3 nights midweek
$220 for Saturday single night (rarely available)
Public Holiday weekends - 3 night minimum $530 (Please note last minute deals do not apply)
Wallaby Creek Olive Grove is just 6 km from Daylesford, via the main Trentham/Woodend road., making it far enough away to be tranquil and close enough to be convenient to all Daylesford and Hepburn has to offer.
- Melbourne CBD
Relax and Unwind - Call for more information
Escape the hustle and bustle of life to this charming cottage, and be spoiled and pampered in a romantic setting. No excuses, give yourself a break!
Take Time To . . .
- On your own verandah opening overlooking the olive grove, perfect for twilight BBQ or a late morning breakfast.
- Spend a lazy afternoon sipping the local wine, or catching up with your latest novel or enjoying the beauty of the surroundings.
- Soak up the picturesque views over the valley of Musk and Mount Franklin
- Listen to the native bird life, spot the echidna!
- Wander the pathways and gardens, featuring majestic trees, various garden rooms and a spring
- Relax in the formal rose garden, enjoying sunset reflected in the water
- Play chess on the large outdoor chess set
- Snuggle up for a romantic evening in front of the fire
- . .
- Birdlife & Wildlife
- Complimentary Bubbles or Local Wine
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Fabulous Breakfast Daily
- High Quality Furnishings
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Luxurious Beds & Linen & Electric Blankets
- Open Fireplace
- Peace and Tranquility
- Relax in the Rambling Gardens
- Stunning Views Over Olive Trees
- Towels Supplied
3 days mid week - $360 total price (not public hols)
Stay before 04 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 1 beds and can sleep a maximum 2 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Wallaby - Olive Cottage
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.