Exclusively positioned on a sprawling 1.5 acre estate (6000 square metres) and situated in the award winning Ridgewood Downs Estate in an exclusive pocket of elegant acreage homes and surrounded by natural beauty, this residence provides a tranquil escape to your very own sanctuary.
Presenting an exciting 635sqm floor plan that offers distinct yet flowing spaces of generous proportions, you are welcomed by a classy foyer with hand painted pillars and high ceilings that bathe the interiors in soft natural light.
- Five bedrooms feature polished timber floors and are perfectly positioned to allow space and privacy. Three spill out onto a balcony overlooking the inviting in-ground pool. One bedroom enjoys private access to a lavish family bathroom that includes a double shower and dual basins. Please note that there is a sixth bedroom that is locked off and used as a store by the owner to which you don't have access.
- Formal living and dining rooms are filled with plentiful windows that capture soothing nature views and lure them deep within the home
- Casual living and dining areas include a bar and integrate perfectly, utilising every inch of space while offering comfort for the entire family. Flowing effortlessly through large glass sliding doors onto the outdoor areas.
- A kitchen overlooks the casual living and dining areas, offering granite bench tops, Stainless steel Smeg appliances, two ovens, a built-in microwave, large island bench, 2 separate sinks and large windows
- A well-appointed laundry includes built-in cabinetry and direct access by a slight ramp to the side yard
- Double lock up garage
- A fully fenced12m x 7.5m in-ground pool is showcased by a backdrop of stunning nature views
Other outstanding features include: a circular drive way, house constructed with visually appealing sandstone from Western Australia, ample cupboard and storage space, down lighting, polished timber floors, carpet and tile flooring.
Surrounded by wonderful wildlife, adorable wallabies visiting will delight. Only minutes from the glorious Sirromet Winery, quality educational facilities and within 40 minutes from the Gold Coast, without being too far detached from Brisbane's CBD this majestic abode offers the best of both worlds tranquillity and city convenience.
The house is in a residential area and we are very mindful of our neighbours. No parties or loud music are allowed. The house is suitable for families, community groups, sporting teams and for companies looking for accommodation for their staff - bookings are only accepted for these and similar types of groups.
Situated in one of the best lifestyle areas of Brisbane in south east Queensland. About 5 minutes from the Sirromet Winery, and 20 minutes from Sleemans Sports Centre at Chandler, and the Redlands Baseball Club. Near to the Brisbane suburbs of Wellington Point, Ormiston, Thornlands, Redland Bay, Alexander Hills, Capalaba, Sheldon, Mount Cotton, and Wynnum.
Sanctuary house is only about 30 minutes by ferry from Stradbroke Island; about 40 minutes from Brisbane; about 40 minutes from the Gold Coast (Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet & Wild, Sea World, Q1 Tower, rainforests); and 2 hours from the Sunshine Coast (Steve Urwins Australia Zoo, Underwater World).
Cancellations or changes to bookings by the hirer for this house will not be permitted for any reason. There will be a bond payment to cover any damages or breakages at the house during your stay and due to the ever increasing cost of utilities the cost price of electricity and gas used will be deducted from the bond.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.