Tranquilly set in the historic heart of The Rocks Village, bordering the bustling city streets of Sydney CBD & the Sydney Harbour Foreshore. All of the attractions of Sydney at your doorstep.
Beautifully furnished over 2 levels. Striking fit out throughout, plus loads of period detail and charm. Set up for the 'perfect stay'...
Ground Floor : -
* living room with / plasma tv, dvd, cable tv channels.
* open plan kitchen with large gas cooker and dishwasher.
* adjoining separate dining room.
* small rear courtyard with laundry facilities and additional 'loo'.
First Floor : -
* surprisingly very spacious first floor area.
* Bathroom with double walk in shower.
* x 2 large Queen bedrooms both adjoining balcony area.
* x 1 large bedroom with x 2 single beds.
* x 1 double bedroom.
* lovely balcony with district views. * do note that as we are residential - the balcony is kept as a quiet area at all times and not used before 8am or after 9pm so as not to cause disturbance to neighbours.
Location, Location, Location.... as they say. Well you would be hard pressed to beat this one. Its all there at your doorstep. Easy access to stroll to everything. Also easy cab access day and night. Train or bus options also.
Selection of convenient Cafes, Restaurants, convenience stores, right next door.
1 -15 mins walk through tree lined historic streets of the Rocks Village to Cafes, Shops, Restaurants, Historic Pubs, Museums, Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour or the heart of the City's shopping and business districts.
Or onto : Cockle Bay via Barangaroo harbour side walk or Hickson Road, then onto Darling Harbour, the Convention Centre and the Casino or Fish Markets.
Why not hire a bike and take advantage of the new bike trails.
Wynyard Train Station or Circular Quay Train Station or Ferries -10 mins walk.
Perfect for executive stays or corporate bookings.
Great proximity to the Convention Centre, Darling Harbour.
Well suited to wedding groups with this location.
Also very popular with families / couples - relocating for work or home renovation 'escapes'. Good rates for longer stays provided.
Our International families visiting Sydney just love this mixture of old world charm and the space these cottages provide, in such an amazing location.
Amazing value for this location .
* note we are not suitable to 'party' style group bookings.
- 4 room well appointed bedrooms with Heaters and/or Fans.
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning unit in living area downstairs.
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- amazing location!!!!
- parking pass for street parking may be available on request at a fee. Please enquire as we do book out of these in advance.
- period detailing throughout
- plasma/dvd/cable tv /foxtel set up in living room
- porta cot and /or high chair may be available for loan - do enquire as these do book out in advance.
- separate dining room and laundry - great for families.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
The Rocks Terrace
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.