OUR GUEST REVIEWS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES !
Enjoy spectacular Casuarina Beach on the Tweed Coast from this luxurious 2 bedroom resort-style apartment. The apartment overlooks magnificent lagoon pools with heated spa and beautifully designed tropical gardens.
Listen to the sound of rolling surf from the beautifully appointed master bedroom which comes complete with walk in robe plus a large ensuite with a stone double vanity.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds with built-in wardrobes.
The spacious living area comes complete with flatscreen TV, DVD and CD unit. The open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area sprawls through wide opening doors to your oversized north facing balcony which overlooks the pools and comes with an outdoor dining setting and deck chair. Air conditioning provides total climate control of your internal living environment.
The entertainer kitchen includes stone benchtops and Smeg appliances. The separate laundry includes washing machine and clothes dryer.
Laze the day away by the lagoon pool which features outdoor furniture and a BBQ area. There is also a lap pool and HEATED spa.
Casuarina Beach is just 50m from your apartment where you can take a bare foot stroll on the gorgeous white sand or cool down in the sparkling ocean.
If you feel energetic, take an easy bike ride along the boardwalk into Salt Village or continue along the path to Kingscliff. If you decide to head south, the path will take you to Cabarita Beach.Be as active as you desire in this ideal location.
* fine dining in many well renowned restaurants including Casuarina Sandbar, Santai and Finns just to name a few!
* the area is surrounded by World Heritage Mountains, National Parks and Tweed River
* Surfing haven - Casuarina Beach has it's own world class Surf School
* Cabarita Headland just 5 mins drive where you can enjoy 360 degree views
* walk up Mt Warning where sun's morning rays first touch Australian mainland
* canoeing or kayaking on Cudgen Creek
* 2 mins drive, 5 mins bike ride or 10 min. stroll along the beachfront boardwalk to Salt Village to enjoy boutique shops, restaurants and more parklands
* cycle numerous bike trails- bike hire available
* 25 mins. drive to beautiful Byron Bay
* 40 mins. north to Gold Coast theme parks Seaworld, Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet n' Wild.
FROM OUR GUESTBOOK
Booked for 4 weeks-loved everything-extended another week! " SERENITY PLUS" could not do better anywhere!
Perfect in every way. Loved it, we didn't want to go home.
What an amazing lifestyle. We had a dream family holiday,thank you.
Perfect location, excellent apartment. What more could you want? Thank you!
The unit was amazing, everything was here, tennis, cafes, Rec. Club, pool, beach. Thank you, we will be back.
The unit is beautiful,great location, great view, great facilities, great beach.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- 50 m to beach
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied (optional)
- Rec Club membership - Heated swimming pools, tennis courts, gym
- Security underground parking with storage & lift access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Views over lagoon pools
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- kms of footpaths and boardwalks along foreshore
Stay before 02 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
JUNE availability (not school hols) : just $740 per week!!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 5 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 5 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
CASUARINA Apartment Drift NEW LUXURY LISTING
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.