Located in a fantastic spot behind Port Melbourne's trendy Bay Street and close to public transport (400 metres). Stroll around the corner and enjoy local cafes, restaurants, shopping & services.
Nearby attractions included: Melbourne CBD, Casino, The Exhibition Centre, Beaches, Albert Park and the F1 track.
15 minutes to the centre of the city by tram.
This home was built in 2007 to the latest 'Green build' practices. Designed so that exterior aesthetics evoke Victorian origins, this home incorporates the latest thinking throughout interior spaces of exceptional quality.
Triple 5 green rating and 100% green energy supplier means this holiday home is "Carbon Neutral". Electricity supply is from renewable sources and gas is carbon offset with a percentage of the bills goes towards planting of trees
What we have to offer
New building fitted out to a high standard to be your home away from home.
- Victorian Ash floors, laundry facilities, ducted heating and reverse cycle AC cooling.
- Two bedrooms one with queen size and the second with two singles that can convert to another queen size bed.
- Contemporary kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, single drawer dishwasher.
- Tea, coffee and all those little sundry cooking items like olive oil are there for you.
- Light filled lounge dining area with LCD HD TV with a selection of DVDs .
- Courtyard seating with BBQ.
- Free broadband wireless connection, use your own laptop/phone or use available laptop.
- Free local phone available.
- For travelling business people a printer can be made available on request.
- Complimentary Port and choccies.
- 2 Adult bikes to explore the many bike trails Melbourne and the bay area has to offer.
- Games to keep kids of all ages amused.
- PlayStation 2 which can be removed on request !
- Parking is available in the permit zone in front of the property.
Check in time is 2pm and check out 10am. This is only if there is another booking following yours. We are more than happy to bend these rules whenever we can. Please let us know if you require more flexible times.
If you're here on holiday or business Port of Call provides the peace and privacy of your own home.
Pricing is based on the number of nights you stay. The longer you stay the cheaper it gets. Please enquire about special events such as Xmas and the Grand Prix etc,as a premium applies to these busy and popular times.
For stays of 14 nights or more we offer a 5% discount.
For more than 2 people add $20pn
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 2 Adult Bikes
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free Broadband & Laptop use
- HD digital TV
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Playstation 2
- Selection of DVDs
- Valuables Safe
- Washing Machine
Pricing is based on your length of stay. The longer you stay the cheaper is gets. 2-3 nights is the top rate, 4-6 nights is $30 cheaper per night and 7 nights + a further $20 cheaper per night.
Stay before 27 Jun 2013 for 5% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Port of Call
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.