*NEWS FLASH Check out our new Facebook page where you can find more photos, reviews and information on the house. LIKE the page to keep in touch on whats happening and with future specials!
Search for "Treetops, Cottage Point Holiday Rental" in your Facebook then book the house through this website!
Designed as three timber pavilions, this gorgeous holiday home features an elevated living pavilion at street level with a bedroom pavilion and pool house below. Building this home as his own, leading Australian architect Bruce Rickard has incorporated his signature use of exposed structural trusses, central fireplace and built in bench seating along the perimeter walls.
The living pavilion has lots of open space, the rooms have been tastefully presented and the lap-pool is beckoning. There is always something new to look at ... the light on the trees, the movement of the wind and boats on the water, the moon, and the wildlife.
Be inspired as decades of holiday-makers have been by the grandeur, peace and tranquility of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park - fishing, bushwalking, kayaking, casual/fine dining, boating, relaxing.
Just 45 minutes from the Sydney CBD, the property is a short walk to the Cottage Point Inn, the Cottage Point Kiosk and the Kur-ring-gai Motor Yacht Club, this is a wonderful place to unwind and spend some quality time away.
Call us now for more details and to check availability or an inspection.
Idyllic location just 45 minutes from Sydney
- 45 minute drive from Sydney CBD (road access to property)
- Situated in the middle of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- 1 minute to Cottage Point Inn and seaplane ride to Palm Beach/Sydney (**SPECIAL** Receive 10% discount dining at Cottage Point Inn Restaurant when staying at Treetops)
- 1 minute walk to Cottage Point Kiosk & Boat Hire
Things to do (attractions)!
- Sit back and relax on the verandah or pool side and enjoy the water views
- Enjoy a BBQ by the pool side (and lounge in the deck chairs!)
- Have a casual lunch at the Cottage Point Kiosk (less that a 1 minute walk away!)
- Have an intimate dinner at Cottage Point Inn Restaurant (less than a 1 minute walk away!)
- Rent a boat and navigate your self through the pristine waterways
- Hire a kayak and paddle through the water ways
- Drop a line... who knows what you may pull up!
- Cable TV, Satellite Internet and Wii Console
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Free Fixed Line Internet, Video Games
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- Free WiFi
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Linen can be supplied at $25/head
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Rumpus room
- Swimming Pool
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
Public Holiday = x1.5 Standard Rate Christmas/New Years Holiday = x2 Standard Rate We generally do not do Sunday check-ins.
Stay before 28 May 2013 for 15% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Treetops - 2 Cottage Point
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.