This apartment is right on Merimbula Lake. The view is absolutely spectacular, with pelicans, seagulls just metres away!
Groundfloor unit on beautiful Fishpen.
2 x queen size bedrooms, third bedroom with bunks, double below, single on top, plus single bed.
Bed linen & bathroom towels etc supplied.
Large TV & DVD player, gas B.B.Q. Dishwasher, spare fridge in garage.
Short walk to town & main beach, 1 minute to boat ramp.
Double garage at front looking across the water to Charter boat wharf. (enough parking for 2 cars AND a boat)
Large flat fully secure yard for small animals ( or small children). Non-smoking apartment!!!!
Minimum stay 7 nights,
Explore the magic of the Sapphire Coast as you stroll along endless white sandy beaches, climb rugged cliff faces, enjoy a swim in the pristine clear waters of the oceans, lakes and rivers, and bushwalk in natural wilderness of hills and majestic mountains.
Share the excitement of watching whales and dolphins at play, observe wombats, kangaroos, possums and the many different varieties of native birds and animals in their own environment.
Take time to explore quaint historic villages, or pick up a bargain at one of the local open air craft/produce markets.
Enjoy a full range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, lawn bowls, tennis, bike riding, roller-blading, windsurfing, sea-kayaking, horse riding or canoeing.
Some of the many activities include:
* Whale Watching (Sept-Dec) at Merimbula or Eden as migrating Humpbacks and Blue Whales feed
* Explore National Parks - Ben Boyd at Eden, Bournda near Merimbula or Mimosa Rocks at Tathra
* Join a 4 Wheel Drive bush guided tour to waterfalls, old gold mines and rainforests
*Thrills and excitement at Magic Mountain Merimbula fun and amusement park
* Go Scuba diving on old shipwrecks or discover the coral reefs and marine wonderland around Tathra
* Take a joy-flight from Merimbula or scenic lake, bay or ocean cruise from Merimbula or Eden
* Visit the Koori Cultural Centre at Pambula and try bush tucker or watch a traditional dance ceremony
* Watch the unloading of the days catch from the fishing fleet at Eden or Bermagui
* Visit the Eden Killer Whale Museum
* Watch award-winning cheeses being made and sample them at the famous Bega Cheese Co-Operative
* See koalas being fed at Yellow Pinch Wildlife Park
* Go to the movies, an historical museum or art and craft gallery
* Enjoy a gourmet trail of fresh oysters and seafood, local wine, cheese and other delicacies
* Dine at one of the many clubs, pubs, cafes or restaurants.
- ALL Flat Ground !
- Barbeque! gas supplied
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Easy parking for your trailer boat
- Enclosed safe and secure huge backyard for all your furry friends!!!
- Garage parking under cover for two cars
- Ironing Facilities
- Large under cover area
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- cot available free
- large second fridge
Linen Supplied!!!Free Linen!!Easter and School Holidays extra
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 7 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
**Fishpen Beach House**
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.