Enjoy a break at SOUTHERN ESCAPE Victor Harbor - the perfect place to Chill Out, Relax and Get Away from it all.
Leave the Car and Enjoy WALKING to the NEARBY BEACH, TOWN CENTRE and LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.
Enjoy a Picnic in the nearby Parks or meals at nearby Cafes & Restaurants, or take advantage of the Movie/Meal Deal offered by the local Hotel.
Once you have enjoyed your time out simply stroll back to your 'home away from home' enjoying the views along the way.
A Beautifully Renovated 3 BEDROOM FAMILY FRIENDLY Home
* Prepare meals in the new, fully equipped, Gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Dishwasher and Microwave after stocking up on supplies from nearby Woolworths or Coles.
* Enjoy a soak in the Bathtub of the sparkling new bathroom (with a second toilet) while you read a book or magazine from the well stocked Bookshelf.
* Relax in the comfy lounge/dining area with reverse cycle split system Air Conditioner and watch TV, a DVD or Video, or listen to your favourite CD's while sipping a Complimentary glass of Port.
* Do your Washing and Ironing in the Fully Equipped Laundry.
* At the end of the day enjoy a few drinks & BBQ under the Pergola set on over 1,000m2 of Fully Enclosed Lawns & Garden.
* There's plenty of room for your Boat which can be launched at the nearby Boat Ramp.
THERE ARE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO IN VICTOR HARBOR!
Visit the local attractions including the Penguins on Granite Island, the Whale Watch Centre, the Markets & Antique shops. Go shopping or see a movie at the local cinema.
Take a ride on the Horse Drawn Tram to Granite Island or the Cockle Train to Goolwa.
If you ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS explore the many Scenic Walking Trails, and Bike Tracks. Whilst we do not have direct sea views we a just a few minutes walk across the road to the beach.
Play TENNIS or GOLF at the nearby Clubs or go SAILING, FISHING or BOATING from the nearby ramp.
If Food and Wine are more appealing to you simply visit the numerous local WINERIES, PRODUCE MARKETS and the CHEESE factory.
The kids can bring their Skate Boards and spend hours at the nearby SKATE PARK or spend a day at GREENHILLS ADVENTURE PARK.
ACCOMMODATION & RATES
3 Bedrooms accommodate 2-6 people.
2 x Queen Beds, 2 x Single Beds.
Quilts, Blankets & Pillows are provided.
Bring your own Sheets, Pillow Covers & Towels (or you can hire these for $15 per bed).
Portacot and High Chair available
$160 per night for a couple on week-ends.
$150 per night for a couple mid week.
$145 per night for a couple mid week WINTER Special
$180 per night for a couple School Holidays & Long weekends
$260 per night for up to 6 guests Christmas & Easter
Extra Guests: Adults $20, Children $10 each per night.
Discounts available for long stays.
Family Rates Available on request.
Rates are negotiable at the discretion of the Owners.
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
Long week-ends Minimum stay: 3 nights.
Christmas & School Holidays Minimum stay: 5 nights
No Pets Allowed.
No Smoking Indoors.
Security Bond Required - from $300.
* SPECIAL DEALS and GIFT VOUCHERS available for Special Occasions including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thank You's etc. Just tell us what you need! *
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Boat Ramp nearby
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD & 2nd TV
- Large Enclosed Yard
- Large Garage 'Kids Retreat'
- Micro system with Ipod Dock
- Plenty off street parking for cars & boat
- Portacot with Change Table
- Tennis Courts
- Washing Machine
Excludes Public/School Holidays. Rate then is $180/n 2 guests. Extras Adults $20 Child $10pp/pn
Mad May Getaway Offer - All extra Guests stay for 1/2 price. Book NOW!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.