Idyllic farm and luxury homestead located on high ground ~7km drive just to the East of Toodyay. The homestead is set amongst architect designed ornamental gardens that attract a wide variety of birdlife. The gardens include many outside seating areas, lawns and ponds.
Views over the property and to surrounding valleys and hillsides abound from just about anywhere on this property.
There are walks and tracks all around the property allowing access to a variety of woodland, paddocks and hill tops. A large picnic table set is located on the hill top up and behind the homestead offering spectacular scenes over the surrounding countryside especially at dawn and dusk.
Mid-Week Rate $250/n
Weekend / Public Holiday Rate $300/n
Peak Rate $350/n
- Xmas, Easter, New Year, Avon Descent,
Jazz Festival (See also Note 3)
1. Above rates are for up to 4 persons; additional $35/n/person
2. Rates apply to nights preceding these days
3. Peak rate also applies to linked week and weekend days
4. Minimum stay is 2 nights
5. 10% discount applies to a booking in excess of 6 nights
6. Bond of $500 payable before arrival
7. Maximum 8 persons
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Golf Course - Northam (15mins)
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Tennis Courts - Toodyay (5mins)
- Washing Machine
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.