Situated in a quiet tree lined street, Chez Molle' is a quaint turn of the century weatherboard cottage with 3 large bedrooms,lounge,separate dining room & modern kitchen.
This charming cottage offers all the comforts of home. Chez Molle' is the perfect place to unwind, relax & enjoy the fresh mountain air. Lovely wrap around verandah to sit and have breakfast or enjoy a drink in the afternoon.
Secure fully fenced backyard & enclosed front yard & off street parking.
A great place for couples, families or groups of friends.
We are PET FRIENDLY Well behaved pets are very welcome so please enquire on booking. Feeding & water bowls etc supplied.
Central location - 5 mins walk to town centre & cafes, restaurants, shops & galleries
10 min walk from Katoomba station & 5 mins by car to Leura
Stroll to Echo Point & 3 Sisters.
Complimentary Coffee, tea & sugar .
Ducted central heating throughout & a seperate new gas log fire in the loungeroom.
TV/DVD/CD player in the lounge as well as a selection of books, magazines, board games & puzzles.
Seperate dining room
Modern Kitchen with dishwasher & microwave.
3 large bedrooms - 1 Queen/1 Double/2 Single sleeping a total of 6 people.
Laundry with washing machine/Dryer/iron/ironing board.
Outdoor setting & Barbecue.
Wrap around verandah & a sweet cottage garden.
THINGS TO DO IN KATOOMBA & ENVIRONS:
* Relax & enjoy the clean,crisp mountain air !
* Visit one of the many Day Spas for a bit of pampering-feel
the stress & tension fade away!
* Enjoy beautiful,scenic walks & spectacular valley &
* Visit the world famous 3 Sisters & Scenic World
* Browse for antiques & enjoy some fine dining in
Katoomba & surrounding areas
* Go horse riding in the Megalong Valley
* Visit Jenolan Caves - a comfortable 1 hours drive.
* A day trip to Bathurst or Mudgee & check out historic Little
Hartley & Lithgow on the way !
* Explore the villages of Leura, Blacheath & Mt Victoria.
* Visit beautiful Mt Wilson & Mt Tomah .
- Books, magazines,boardgames & puzzles
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Doonas/blankets/pillows supplied
- Electric blankets
- Gas central heating
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Instantaneous Gas Hot Water
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- New gas fire in lounge room
- Outdoor setting
- Pets allowed
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Prices are indicative& based on 2 guests Please contact for quote. Min 3 night stay long weekends,Christmas etc. One night bookings midweek only & higher charges apply. $230 for 2 guests & $25 per extra guest per night
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.