Tinonee Dairy Vineyard Cottage is surrounded by award winning cellar doors, minutes from great restaurants and all the Hunter Valley has to offer.
Tinonee Dairy Vineyard Cottage is located on the Tinonee Estate Vineyard in the picturesque village of Broke surrounded by and only minutes away from fantastic cellar Doors and great restaurants and within a 10 minute drive to all the Hunter Valley has to offer. Originally built and operated as a dairy farm, the heritage property has now been converted into cottage style accommodation - the perfect compliment to the flourishing Tinonee Vineyard already established on this estate.
Nestled in the burgeoning and exclusive wine district of Broke Fordwich, this delightful cottage provides a serene and comfortable base from which you can experience the beautiful and fascinating Hunter Valley.
The Dairy Cottage boasts two exquisitly decorated bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with two singles, each has an ensuite and spa bath.
A lovely sitting room with adjoining kitchen and dining area opens onto a patio, lawn and views to Yellow Rock Mountain.
The Dairy has a lovely little kitchen and BBQ or you can choose from two wonderful restaurants that can be found 800m from the front gate. If you feel like cooking, The Dairy has a BBQ on the patio. Here you can sit back in total privacy, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the valley.
Bordered by the magnificence of Yengo National Park and the tranquility of the Wollombi Brook, Tinonee Vineyard Dairy Accommodation is the perfect place to spend a few days getting back to nature and immersing yourself in true country living while still being able to enjoy all the modern conveniences of today!
Here you can sit back in total privacy, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the valley.
Reverse cycle air conditioning, wheelchair access and disabled facilities are also provided.
2 Large bedrooms with ensuites
lounge area between bedrooms
freshly laundered linen and towels supplied
shampoo, Conditioner and soaps supplied
coffee, Tea and Sugar plus condiments
alfresco Dining Areas on cosy verandah
WEEKEND RATES (2 nights) (Thu-Fri or Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun)
* The nightly weekend rate for up to 2 guests is $275 per night (2 night minimum).
* Extra adult guests are charged at $100 per person per night.
* Children are charge $60 per child (2 years to 13 years).
* Infants under 2 are free.
Midweek bookings are available on request. Please contact us for a quote.
WEEKLY RATES AND LONGER STAYS
* Discounts are available on stays of 5 nights and over, please contact us for a quote.
* A deposit of 50% of the total rate is required by credit card to secure the booking. A $300 holding deposit can hold the property for 14 days if you need to collect payment from other guests.
* The outstanding balance is due 14 days before your arrival date.
* The guest responsible for the booking must register with Events in the Vines, by phoning the office, at least 24hrs before check in, to provide their credit card details, which may be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): telephone charges on the house landline, any breakages or damage incurred during your stay, or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
* Weekend Public Holiday, Easter, Christmas and New Year bookings must be for a minimum of 4 or more guests and are a minimum 3 night stay at full weekend rate.
* Concert weekends must be a minimum of 4 or more guest.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Spa Bath
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- ensuite in each bedroom
- spa bath in each ensuite
- wine tasting on site
Weekend rate for up to 2 guests is $275 per night (2 night minimum) Extra adult guests - $100 pp pn. Children- $60 pn (2 to13 years). Infants under 2 free. Weekend Public Holiday, Easter, Christmas, New Year bookings (3 nights only)
Stay before 06 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
Receive complimentary bottle of wine on arrival. Guests receive a 10-20% discount on golf at the Vintage or Cypress lakes courses. Houses are presented with fresh crisp linen & fluffy towels.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
The Dairy Vineyard Cottage
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.