GET 3RD NIGHT FREE!!
for weekend stays or $50 OFF!!!
QUOTE WINTER SPECIAL 1ST MAY - 31ST AUGUST
Bedroom 1: 1 x queen, TV and DVD
Bedroom 2: 1 x double, 1 x single
Bedroom 3: 2 x single, 1 x trundle
1 x portable foldout bed
Living/dining: TV/DVD/ Stereo and Wood fire Heating, Xbox
Kitchen: Fully equipped, large fridge, dishwasher, wok, coffee percolator, microwave
Heating: Wood fire
Cooling: AIRCONDITIONING PLUS 4 x portable fans
Bathroom 1: 1 shower, bath, vanity and toilet
Plus a second separate toilet and outside shower Laundry - washing machine and ironing facilities
Outdoors: Lovely BBQ entertaining deck, gas BBQ and outside dining to seat 8
email or phone
Please note that Linen is not supplied.
This property supplies doonas with covers, pillows and blankets.
You will need to bring your own linen including sheets, pillow slips and towels.
Linen may be hired through Torquay linen service, .
Things to do at Jan Juc
In the heart of VictoriaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s magnificent Surf Coast, at the start of the Great Ocean Road, Jan Juc is a delightful spot amidst one of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s great surfing destinations. Along the Surf Coast, the Otway Ranges meet the ocean providing variety of scenery and activity. Enjoy the action at Jan Juc, Torquay or BellÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s beach or explore the local coastline for a pristine stretch of golden sand all to yourself.
Spectacular Surf Coast beaches:
* Jan Juc Surf Beach
* Jan Juc Swimming Beach
* Stunning ocean beaches
* Rock pools - explore intricate rock pools at low tide below dramatic sandstone cliffs
* Surf coast cliff top walking track (Walk/cycle/jog in either direction - west to Bells Beach, Point Addis and beyond or east to Torquay
* TorquayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Cosy Corner beach is ideal for toddlers
* Explore the magnificent Great Ocean Road Ã¢â‚¬â€œ this is the perfect base for day trips
* Explore the Bellarine Peninsular Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove, Pt Lonsdale and historic Queenscliff
* Catch the Queenscliff ferry across the bay to Sorrento
Adventure & Recreation
* Fishing Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Jan Juc beach or rocks, Torquay boardwalk (river), take a fishing charter - catch a bucket load!
* Take a Surf Lesson, catch your first Wave
* Go snorkeling at low tide
* Go kite-surfing/wind-surfing at Point Danger, Torquay - also spectacular to watch
* Mountain biking
* Sea kayaking
* Go sky diving or Take a scenic flight
* Hike along coastal tracks or through Otway forests
Wining & Dining
* Have a barbeque on the deck
* Wine & Dine in cosy cafes or gourmet restaurants
* Jan Juc village cafes, restaurants and hotel 650m
* Torquay Restaurants, cafes and bars Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 3-5 min drive or 30 minute walk
* Visit local wineries
* Visit galleries in Torquay, Anglesea and Lorne
* Surf World museum 5 minutes drive
Golf & Tennis
* Play Golf by the ocean - Torquay golf links 900m
* Another four of Victoria's best golf courses. (The Sands, Barwon Heads, 13th Beach, and Anglesea) are within a 10 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 20 minute drive
* Tennis courts and recreation reserves 900m
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 2nd separate toilet
- 4 X Room fans
- All wood for fire provided
- Baby Cot
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor lounges
- Outdoor shower
- Pets allowed
- Washing Machine
- X-box including games
Schoolies rate $2000 min 7 nights, Security Deposit $1500 Easter week minimum stay 7 nights
Stay before 02 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Catalina's Retreat Strathmore Drive Jan Juc
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.