The only property in Australia or NZ to be voted as one of "The top 10 best holiday apartments outside Europe", by The UK's Guardian Newspaper.
Set in Sydney's Harbourside Potts Point, with it's famous lifestyle, INHOUSE POTTS POINT provides you with a chic, private pied-a-terre for the sophisticated leisure or business traveller, and those in the know. A luxurious home away from home!
It is perfectly located...take beautiful scenic walks to The Sydney Opera House, The City & The Rocks along Sydney Harbour's foreshore, or through The Botanic Gardens. The City is only 2km/1.2 miles from your front door.
This beautiful 60m2 whole floor apartment within a Grand Townhouse is yours, with its own private entrance off the street, in the suburb's most elegant and quietest cul-de-sac street, Rockwall Crescent, discreetly tucked around the corner from everything Macleay Street offers.
This apartment is perfectly suited to Corporate Relocations and Executive/Long term stays. Enquiries are most welcome.
INHOUSE POTTS POINT offers guests a luxurious place to come home to after sampling the delights and excitement of Sydney.
INHOUSE POTTS POINT features:
* Architecturally decorated & redesigned, full 1 bedroom, security apartment, housed on one whole floor in a rare 1891 Heritage listed Grand Townhouse
* Hotel quality linen and towels included
* Complementary High Speed Wireless Broadband Internet access (wi-fi) &
* Cable/foxtel international and local cable TV channels
* 80cm panasonic Viera LCD TV; DVD player and DVD library
* i-pod docking station
* All white bathroom with shower & deep Japanese bathtub for soaking in, & new washer/dryer
* North facing juliette balconies off bedroom, through French Doors, allow harbour breezes to flow through, with views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, and south facing balcony overlooking garden
* Parquet floors & grand 12 foot ceilings, with generous & comfortable proportions, chic colour & texture palette
* Large Walk-in Robe with abundant storage for clothing, belongings & luggage
* Quality European appliances: integrated dishwasher and full height refrigerator/freezer in kitchen, and washer/dryer in internal laundry
* Stylish, comfortable, contemporary furniture
* A supremely comfortable Queen Size bed
* All forms of transport at the end of the street & The Rail Network 5 minutes away and one stop from The City Centre
* If required, 24 hour/7 day parking available at Kings Cross Parking Station, a 5 minute walk
HARBOURSIDE POTTS POINT | The Perfect Sydney Location! Live the enviable lifestyle of the locals.
INHOUSE POTTS POINT is perfectly situated in cosmopolitan Potts Point, an Inner Sydney Village on the edge of Sydney Harbour, and Sydney's hippest quarter.
Distance: 2km / 1.2 miles east of the CBD
Buses: 311, 323-25, 327, 389
Trains: Eastern Suburbs line, alight at Kings Cross Station. Only one stop to Sydney's Central Business District
Ferries: To all harbour destinations from Circular Quay
Only 2km from the Central Business District (CBD) and city of Sydney, you can arrive at your apartment by limo or taxi from Sydney International and Domestic Airports within 20 minutes, or via raillink from the airport to Kings Cross Station, a short walk away, or by one of The Airport buses which drop off around the corner. If you are hiring a car for your stay (possibly from the airport), Kings Cross Car Park is open 24 hours/7days at reasonable rates and is only a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
Naturally, buses, trains and taxis are also at hand within a short walk of your front door and connect with Sydneys ferry network from Circular Quay
Potts Point has many of the citys most stylish cafes, restaurants and bars. Experience the world renowned food and enviable lifestyle Potts Point offers.
Nearby suburbs include Paddington, Double Bay, Woollahra, Darlinghurst & Surry Hills which all offer fabulous shopping, cafes, restaurants, bars, & galleries. Also nearby are some of Sydney\\'s best tennis courts, golf courses, sailing clubs, parks, beaches, museums & tourist attractions.
INNER SYDNEY POTTS POINT - ONLY 2KM/1.2 MILES EAST OF CITY CENTRE, OPERA HOUSE, HARBOUR BRIDGE, CIRCULAR QUAY'S FERRIES
Ideally located, the citys galleries, museums, shopping precincts and Central Business District are just a short walk from your front door.
Access to the Central Business District and The City:
Enjoy either a beautiful and leisurely walk through the Botanic Gardens past Sydney Opera House, via one of Sydneys most breathtaking harbour walks, or walk through The Domain or Hyde Park right into the heart of the city within minutes.
Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge; The Royal Botanic Gardens; Sydney CBD; Woolloomooloo Wharf; Paddington, Darlinghurst, Double Bay & Woollahra shopping precincts; NSW Art Gallery; Australian Museum; Hyde Park; The Rocks; Elizabeth and Rushcutters Bays; The Cruising Yacht Club (CYC); White City Tennis Courts.
Some of SYDNEY'S BEST RESTAURANTS & CAFES are just around the corner and in neighbouring suburbs, such as Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Darlinghurst, Paddington, Woolloomooloo and the City.
- 80cm LCD TV
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Foxtel international cable channels
- Free WiFi
- French doors to balconies off bedroom
- Front balcony overlooking garden & street
- Full height separate robe/storage
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Towels Supplied
- Views of Sydney Harbour Bridge from bedroom
- Washing Machine
- Wireless broadband internet access
- i-pod docking station
Rates include Hotel quality linen and towels. Unlimited wireless broadband internet and cable TV are complementary
Stay before 06 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
WEEKLY RATES NOW A$285/NIGHT OR A$1995/WEEK. FOR STAYS OVER 1 MONTH A$250/NIGHT OR A$1750/WEEK. THIS PROPERTY IS PERFECT FOR CORPORATE RELOCATIONS, EXECUTIVE STAYS AND LONG TERM HOLIDAY STAYS. ENQUIRE AT WWW.INHOUSE.NET.AU NOW FOR AVAILABILITY.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 1 beds and can sleep a maximum 2 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
INHOUSE POTTS POINT Executive Apartment
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.