Tranquilly set in the historic heart of The Rocks Village, bordering the bustling city streets of Sydney CBD & the Sydney Harbour Foreshore. All of the attractions of Sydney at your doorstep.
Peacefully located in a courtyard setting of 2 private cottages and 2 private studios.
Beautifully furnished. Striking fit out throughout, plus loads of period detail and charm. Set up for the 'perfect stay'.
First Floor :- Marble bathroom with shower. 3 well appointed bedrooms. Queen bedroom with quaint sink set and air con . A bedroom with x 2 single beds and air con. Double bedroom has heater/ and or fan.
Ground Floor :- Extremely comfy living room has large comfy sofa setting, air con, large screen plasma with a large selection of cable tv channels and a dvd player.
Separate dining room adjoins kitchen - Fabulous stainless steel kitchen with gas cooker. Pretty much set up with all you would need. Incorporates a laundry/washer/dryer combo under bench unit.
Location, Location, Location.... as they say. Well you would be hard pressed to beat this one. Its all there at your doorstep. Easy access to stroll to everything. Also easy cab access day and night. Train or bus options also.
Selection of convenient Cafes, Restaurants, convenience stores, right next door.
1 -15 mins walk through tree lined historic streets of the Rocks Village to Cafes, Shops, Restaurants, Historic Pubs, Museums, Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour or the heart of the City's shopping and business districts.
Or onto Cockle Bay via Barangaroo waterside walk or Hickson Road, then onto Darling Harbour, Convention Centre, Casino and Fish Markets.
Why not hire a push bike and take advantage of the great bike tracks now in place.
Wynyard Train Station or Circular Quay Train Station or Ferries -10 mins walk.
Perfect for executive stays or corporate bookings.
Great proximity to the Convention Centre, Darling Harbour.
Well suited to wedding groups with this location.
Also very popular with families / couples - relocating for work or home renovation 'escapes'. Good rates for longer stays provided.
Our International families visiting Sydney just love this mixture of old world charm and the space these cottages provide, in such an amazing location.
Amazing value for this location .
* We are quiet Cottages - so not suitable to 'party' groups etc.
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- FAB location !!! everything at your doorstep and a stroll away.
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in Queen Bedroom, Twin singles bedroom and living room. Fans or Heaters in Double bedroom.
- Towels Supplied
- Washer/Dryer Combination machine for Laundry in kitchen.
- great for corporate stays- weddings are our specialty...families too.
- local cafes, pubs, stores and restaurants on your street.
- location, location, location !!!
- porta cot and/or high chair may be available for loan - please check if available for your dates of stay as we do book out of these quickly.
- street parking pass available on request at a fee. please check if this is available for your stay dates as we do book out of these.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Rocks 3 bedroom Cottage
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.