Perched at the top of a classic Katoomba heritage listed building, "Wadi Shaifa", with expansive views to Jamison valley, enjoy Loxley, an ideal hideaway!
The beautiful building was originally holiday lets as far back as the 1940s and when you see the views and location, you'll undestand why...
This apartments is ideal for a romantic couple or two couples holidaying together who appreciate the finer things in life.
Small families are also very welcome. Portacot, high chair and childrens toys available on request.
Indulge in a leisurely breakfast over the paper, sipping tea in the sun room whilst admiring the stunning mountains views.
Curl up in front of the log fire with a glass of wine and let your worries melt away
Accommodation and Locality
* 2 Double Bedrooms (2 Queens)
* Cosy Lounge Room with Open Log Fire
*Additional Gas heater and electric radiators in bedrooms
* Large Sunroom, with Dining Table, casual reading chairs and VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS...
* Renovated Kitchen with Stainless Steel European Applianaces & Ceasar Stone Benchtops (5 burner gas hob and electric over)
* Bathroom with Bath and 'Rain Shower'
* Towels, Linen and Basket of Firewood included
*Situated at the top end of Lurline St, Loxley is a thirty second walk from the railway station and the high street
*Arrive by Car or Train...
* For young families: Porta-cot with change table, high chair, potty, toilet training seat, infant stool and box of toys available at no extra cost
- Visit one of the local Day Spas to indulge in a luxurious facial or massage (Lilienfels, Yindi Day Spa, Spa Sublime)
- Take in Echo Point and the Three Sisters or the natural beauty of Jenolan Caves
- Enjoy the local fine dining, restaurants, pubs and cafes
- Browse the shops on Katoomba high street (2 minute walk)or hop in the car to Leura (a three minute drive away)
- Go for an exilerating bush walk and take in the breathtaking world heritage landscape
- Visit some of the wonderful local art galleries
- Watch some local live music; bands and musicians can be found performing at numerous locations throughout the town most weekends
- For the active amongst you, try abseling, canyoning or mountain bikings
- Wine lovers should check out Leura Cellars or take a day trip to mudgee or Orange, an easy drive 1.5 - 2 hr drive away
- 1 portacot with accompanying change table
- 42 inch plasma tv
- 5 gas burner large oven
- Books, games and videos
- Box of children's toys
- Close to parks
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- For toddlers: potty, toilet training seat and infant step stool available
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Log fire (slow burner)
- Open Fireplace
Min 2 night bookings only with the following exceptions: Christmas - 4 night minimum All other public holidays - 3 night minimum Prices subject to change without notice. Please contact owner for quote.
Stay before 25 Jun 2013 for 5% off.
!!! STAY THREE, PAY FOR TWO ON MID WEEK NIGHTS (SUN - THURS) FOR REMAINNG DATES IN JUNE. HURRY!! not in conjunction with any other offer.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.