Our Holiday Apartments are currently ranked #1 on the independent travel review site Tripadvisor for Augusta Accommodation.
Recently built, stunning, architecturally designed, environmentally sustainable apartments in a superb town centre location with stunning views of the Blackwood River and Southern Ocean.
Opposite the Augusta Hotel with restaurant/bar and function room facilities, these well situated apartments are but a short stroll to the Deckchair Gourmet Cafe & Deli, a well-equipped IGA Supermarket & the Augusta Newsagency.
7 APARTMENTS are available.
There is a choice of [3 BEDROOM-3 BATHROOM] OR [2 BEDROOM-2 BATHROOM] Apartments.
There are three [3 BEDROOM-3 BATHROOM] Apartments : ** Sleeps standard 6 PEOPLE ** Bedding Configuration : 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 King Singles. 1 ground-floor bedroom, 2 upstairs bedrooms.
There are four [2 BEDROOM-2 BATHROOM] Apartments : ** Sleeps standard 4 PEOPLE ** Bedding Configuration : 1 King Bed, 2 King Singles. 2 upstairs bedrooms.
EXTRA GUESTS : Some of our apartments have an extra single fold out bed or double sofa bed in their living/lounge areas which can accommodate extra guests who don't mind the lack of privacy. $25 extra per person per night.
OUR ACCOMMODATION IS PERFECT FOR ......
..... individuals, couples, families and groups holidaying together but still desiring their own space and private facilities. - ALL large bedrooms ALL with their own en-suites/bathrooms.
..... guests of weddings, corporate & special events held at the Augusta Hotel's Function Room.
..... those seeking a luxury respite or romantic getaway with the apartment's peaceful surroundings, magnificent views, spacious master bedrooms, private balconies.
Apartment Features/Specifics & Additional Rates Information
---- ULTRA MODERN --- EQUIPPED WITH QUALITY FITTINGS, STYLISH FURNITURE & DECOR --
Our luxury apartments include these features:-
* reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating
* fully-equipped kitchens with oven, microwave, cook top, dishwasher, large fridge & pantry.
* private lock-up garages
* undercover timber decked verandahs with outdoor table settings - ideal for meals/entertaining, enjoy the ever changing view whilst relaxing with a fine wine from one of the many local wineries in the Margaret River Region.
* separate living/lounge and dining areas.
* laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing equipment.
* courtyards with clotheslines.
* flat screen TV/DVD/CD Player with IPOD Dock.
* ground level powder room/toilet.
Some of our Apartments feature :-
* BBQs, Foxtel, extra double sofa beds, extra family rooms.
Please Note :-
* complimentary tea, coffee sachets and milk.
* quality linen, towels and toiletries provided.
* extra vehicles may be parked in the spare bays at the complex.
* sorry, no pets & no smoking on the property.
RATES & PAYMENT :-
* A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation cost is required at the time of booking. The balance is payable on arrival.
* We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Diners Card.
* Credit card details for a $500 security bond is required on arrival.
* Rates Table below is for a minimum 2 night stay at our 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Apartments.
* A minimum 2 night stay in our 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom Apartments is $300p/n in our low season, $350p/n in our mid season and $400p/n in our high season.
* We do accept 1 night stays at higher rates. In our low season, this is $300 for a 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Apartment & $400 for a 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom Apartment.
* Weekly Bookings (7 days +) are charged at significantly lower nightly rates. Our standard low season weekly price for a 2 Bedroom/2Bathroom Apartment is $1120 and for a 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom Apartment it is $1680. Our standard high season weekly price for a 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Apartment is $1680 and for a 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom Apartment is $2485.
What to See and Do in Augusta
The Augusta region is one of Australia's best keep secrets.
The idyllic location, breathtaking coastline and natural attractions make it the perfect place to experience the wonders of the South West.
Augusta is famous for the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse on the most South Westerly point of Australia "where two oceans meet". Tours run daily and the grounds include a cafe and Visitor Centre.
Southern Right and Humpback Whales are coming in increasing numbers to frolic in the calm waters of Flinders Bay and provide spectacular whale watching opportunities between the months of May - Sept. Book an unforgettable whale watching cruise.
The tranquil Blackwood River on which the town is situated provides a host of water based activities including Eco River Cruises on the ferry Miss Flinders. Enjoy fishing, skiing, yachting, wind surfing and kite boarding. Hire a dinghy and explore this river for yourself.
Enjoy scenic drives through the majestic Karri Boranup Forest or alternatively visit world class wineries just north of Augusta.
Explore the recently renovated, spectacular Jewel Cave precinct, only 9km north of Augusta. This won the 2011 WA State Tourism Gold Medal for best tourist attraction.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Outdoor Table Setting
- Private Balconies
- Timber Decked Verandah
- Washing Machine
The Rates Table below is based on a minimum 2 night stay in our 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments. The above section has further information on our RATES including tariffs for our 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartments.
A GREAT WINTER GETAWAY SPECIAL Pay for 3, Stay for 4 nights until 30st August 2013.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Seine Bay Apartments
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.