-free internet wi fi
-bbq and outdoor entertaining
-Situated just 70m to waters edge and extensive walking tracks.
- 200m to patrolled beach.
- 100m to all amenaties - shops, resturants, groceries, post office and public transport.
-Family friendly provisions. 2 x kids bikes, 1 x adult bike, kids beach equipment, cricket set, beach shades, playpen, portacot.
-tarriff includes power, water, off street parking, 1 lockup car accom. fitted sheet and pillow case, self catering,
The beds will be supplied with fitted sheet and pillow with pillowcase.we can supply doonas & covers and towels on request for a small additional fee.
Weekly Rates: Off Peak $430, Mid Season $850 and Peak Season $1100.
- Flexible Bedding Configuration. Guests only pay for bedrooms used.
Bed1/ Master Bedroom ensuite studio 16m2
Bed2/ Double Bed with private balcony beside bathroom
Bed3/ Doubel Bed Built in robe
Bed 4/ 2 x double bunk beds
plus trundle beds if required.
- check-in procedure will be emailed or via txt message after booking.
- Please call if you would like to book on the same day as your arrival to be sure your bed is made up in time and confirm your arrival time. The calendar will say no availability on the same day but this is only so that you cannot book without calling first.
-eco tour of the pumicestone passage. Bribie island national park and moreton bay marine park. contact peta for information on these.
-easy access to australia zoo
-easy access to maleny and the hinterland (wine tasting, cheese factory, art and craft, national park walking trails (the great walk), bird watching ect.
- alfresco dining at bulcock beach watching sunset over glasshouse mt and kite surfers on the bar.
- skydiving and flying lessons for beginners from caloundra airport.
- caloundra cbd for any bussiness requirements and great shopping.
- bulcock st markets sunday weekly.
-easy access to patrolled surf beaches and calm beaches
-easy access for fishing and boating
-only 1 hr from brisbane
-public transport 100m
- canoeing tours
- catamaran hire
- day entry to local facilities caloundra aquaic centre(gym, pool)
- powerboat club (pokies and bar resurant)
- Greg Noman designed golf coarse
- many long established local resturants and takeaways walking distance. fish and chips, curries ect.
Other Minto Accommodation
Minto is a family run business with colonial style accommodation in brisbane and beach holidays on the sunshine coast (minto beach house). If interested in brisbane please visit our sister house's website. minto student house.
Kirsten is responsible for bookings and managing minto beach house. Bedding arangements or particuar requirements you may have. Kirsten is here to ensure you have the type of holiday that you would prefer, please contact her if you have any requests for your stay.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 3 patios
- 3 showers
- Child Friendly
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- Ideal Family Holiday House
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Offstreet parking for boats and cars
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed
- Rumpus room
- Walk to everything
- Washing Machine
- outdoor entertaining
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
golden beach house - caloundra
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.