Crabapple Lane provides:
- high class accommodation
- separate private guest's wing
- gourmet continental breakfast included
- separate private guest's lounge and dining and patio/s
- surrounded by natural bushland, soft rolling hills and
the Blackwood River, beautiful gardens
- local attractions include art studio on site as well as
nearby antiques, wineries, cheese factory, forest walk
- central to the Blackwood River Valley, Margaret River,
Augusta, Busselton and Pemberton, just to name a few.
Located on a rural property just across the Blackwood River from Nannup town.
All rooms have their own private ensuite and private patios as well as the main guest lounge and dining area and main patio overlooking rolling hills and magnificent gardens.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access
- DVD player
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Wheelchair Access
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 1 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.