Possum Grove is situated on a 30 acre property that is walking distance from the beautiful Murray River.
This is the perfect place for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday with family or friends who enjoy boating, fishing, bird watching, bush walking, horse riding or canoeing.
The four bedroom home has been lovingly renovated to please. The main bedroom has an ensuite, The house boasts a spacious bathroom with a large bath, fully equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher and open living area.
The home is very comfortable in both summer and winter with reverse cycle cooling and infloor heating. The furniture provided has been selected for comfort after a great day out.
The garden is an absolute delight with thick green lawns surrounding the house, a great area for BBQ's and for the kids to play on.
Surrounded by 2500 olive trees Possum Grove provides a wonderful setting for your family holiday.
There is absolutely plenty of parking for cars, boats and horse floats.
Possum Grove is sure to provide you with the relaxing holiday you deserve.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries.
We strive to reply to all emails within 2 hours - During Business Hours
(You can also find plenty more information on our website)
Daniel & Maggie.
We are Pet Friendly, why not bring your four legged friend along too!
The lush grassed area which surrounds the immediate property is fully fenced and will keep smaller dogs enclosed with plenty of room for play and running.
This area has 2 kennels which can cater for even the largest of dogs.
We are currently building a large fenced area to cater for bigger dogs which may be able to jump over the lawned area fencing, this run will also include a comfy kennel.
Please contact us if you have any firther queries concerning your pets needs.
You may also find the answers to your questions on our website.
How much does it cost to stay at Possum Grove
Prices are listed in the RATES section further down the page.
- Linen is a mandatory cost of $8.00 per person
- There is a charge for pets to stay at the property of $40.00 for 1 or 2 pets
- There is a charge for pets to stay at the property of $80.00 for 3 or 4 pets
# # # # OTHER NOTES REGARDING PRICING # # # #
- Minimum 2 night stay at all times - NO EXCEPTIONS
- A security bond is payable for some bookings
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm any reservation
- Balance (and bond) is payable 28 days prior to arrival date
- Arrival is any time after 2.00PM with departure by 10.00AM on the morning of checkout
- We reserve the right to charge a fee, if the house is left in an abnormally messy and/or dirty state. (Including unwashed dishes)
- Discounts do apply for weekly or longer bookings
- More information is available on our website
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 2700 Olive Trees
- 30 Acres of Land
- Austar TV (Full Package)
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- Historic Port of Echuca
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Murray River Access Near By
- Near Cafes and Restaurants
- Pay Television
- Pets allowed
- Relaxing Surrounds
- Washing Machine
See our websites for specials and promotionsSee our websites for specials and promotions
Stay before 30 May 2013 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 9 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.