Constitution Lodge is a fully-furnished townhouse next to Claisebrook Cove near the Perth CBD. It's ideal for families and longer stays between one and six months. Constitution Lodge is a stone's throw from the Swan River and East Perth's numerous riverside parks.
Constitution Lodge has three bedrooms (two with queen beds and one with two single beds), sleeping up to six people. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and balcony, and the lowest level is a secure double garage.
Constitution Lodge features a fully equipped kitchen and barbecue, as well as a separate laundry. A modern home theatre system including a 50" widescreen TV and surround sound is installed in the lounge room.
The tariff is $310 per night, but substantial discounts apply for longer stays:
* 7-14 nights: $310 per night
* 15-28 nights: $275 per night
* 29 or more nights: $230 per night
Many of our guests wish to save on costs by cleaning the property themselves during their stay, but we can arrange to have the property cleaned for an additional fee. (Naturally, we cover the cost of cleaning between stays.)
Pets are permitted, subject to approval at the time of your booking and a $15 per night pet surcharge - but please note that pets are not permitted in the bedrooms.
If Constitution Lodge is unavailable for the period you're interested in, we have another property called Syrena on the Swan which might suit. It's just around the corner from Constitution Lodge - search for 'syrena' on the Stayz homepage to find it.
Transport and amenities
Constitution Lodge is 15-20 minutes by taxi from Perth Airport and within walking distance of:
* at least 20 restaurants and cafes, the Royal Yavern medical centre, chemist, supermarket, hairdressers, Holmes a Court Gallery and convenience stores;
* Perth's free CAT (Central Area Transport) buses
* Claisebrook and East Perth train stations and the Transwest and Greyhound bus termini
* Perth CBD, Northbridge nightlife Bursewood Golf Course, the State Tennis Centre and Burswood Resort & Casino
Things to do
* Take a stroll along "The Greenway" - a pedestrian path that runs through Claisebrook Cove - stopping to enjoy a lazy brunch at one of the waterfront cafes or admire the public artwork. With luck, a school of dolphins will join you!
* Walk down to the river and cast a rod from the jetty, or explore the local wetlands. Kick a footy in the park. Anyone for boules? Or basketball?
* See what's new at the Holmes a Court Gallery - or, for that matter, the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
* Have a fling at Burswood Casino - or a round of golf at the riverfront course.
* Take a ferry up the Swan to the vineyards - or downriver to Fremantle or Rottnest.
* Check out the nightlife in Northbridge - or catch a live show at the Concert Hall, Burswood Theatre or Burswood Dome.
* Cook up a gourmet barbeque on the balcony overlooking the river.
* Relax on the couch and take in a DVD on the wide screen.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 50" Plasma TV
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Double garage
- Free WiFi
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Surround sound system
- Washing Machine
7-14 nights = $310 per night; 15-28 nights = $275 pn; 29+ nights = $230 pn
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Constitution Lodge - East Perth
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.