Two Doors is surrounded by award winning cellar doors, minutes from great restaurants and all the Hunter Valley has to offer.
Two Doors is set in the grounds on the magnificent Lavender Ridge Vineyard winery set on one hundred acres of land nestled between Wollombi creek and the majestic Brokeback Mountain range. Set amidst 100 acres of evergreen countryside in the tranquil Broke Fordwich, Two Doors at Lavender Ridge Vineyard is the perfect destination for a Hunter Valley getaway. Lavender Ridge is located in the picturesque village of Broke surrounded by and only minutes away from fantastic cellar Doors and great restaurants and within a 10 minute drive to all the Hunter Valley has to offer
Lavender Ridge is a place that captivates the imagination and rivals even the most breathtaking of vistas in the world. Vast and neatly arranged rows of vines, the wondrous orchard and serene olive plantation, the quiet bench under the oak tree beside the lake and the sandstone homestead and guest house provide for an endless pleasure in discovery at Lavender Ridge. There is something different about the air around Lavender Ridge, time is distributed in a unique fashion. There is more time given for relaxing, appreciation and for attention, there is none for stress or rushing.
Two Doors is a 2 bedroom beautifully furnished cottage which was the original cellar door at Lavender Ridge and has recently been converted. Two Doors has reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning and accommodation consists of 2 lovely queen bedrooms and a large lounge and bathroom. The property is fully self contained with fridge, microwave and cooking facilities. Enjoy a BBQ on the verandah looking over the vineyards or relax in the gardens with your favourite glass of wine.
Lavender Ridge Estate also boasts a sensational converted stable called the Mews. The Mews is a self contained studio apartment so if you book both properties you can accommodate up to 6 guests in style and comfort.
The grounds at Lavender Ridge are praised by all who have given themselves the pleasure of staying at the Vineyard, it is the reason why so many choose to come back time and time again. Lavender Ridge is the ideal estate to relax, wander and enjoy life in the presence of beautiful vines, abundant gardens and breathtaking views of the Valley and its mountain ranges.
Small pleasures in discovery will be found in all aspects of the Estate, whether it be taking a stroll through our organic vegetable patch, enjoying a picnic by the lake under the Oak tree or wandering through the two hundred tree olive grove, fruit orchard or fragrant four-hundred-rose garden.
WEEKEND RATES (2 nights) (Thu-Fri or Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun)
* The nightly weekend rate for up to 2 guests is $260 per night (2 night minimum)
* Extra adult guests are charged at $85 per person per night.
* Children are charge $60 per child (10 years to 13 years).
* Infants under 2 are free.
Midweek stays are available. Please contact us for a quote.
WEEKLY RATES AND LONGER STAYS
* Discounts are available on stays of 5 nights and over, please contact us for a quote.
* A deposit of 50% of the total rate is required by credit card to secure the booking. A $300 holding deposit can hold the property for 14 days if you need to collect payment from other guests.
* The outstanding balance is due 14 days before your arrival date.
* The guest responsible for the booking must register with Events in the Vines, by phoning the office, at least 24hrs before check in, to provide their credit card details, which may be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): telephone charges on the house landline, any breakages or damage incurred during your stay, or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
* Weekend Public Holiday, Easter, Christmas and New Year bookings must be for a minimum of 4 or more guests and are a minimum 3 night stay at full weekend rate.
* Concert weekends must be a minimum of 4 or more guest.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Weekend rate for up to 2 guests is $260 per night (2 night minimum) Extra adult guests - $85 pp pn. No Children under 10 years or age. Weekend Public Holiday, Easter, Christmas, New Year bookings (3 nights only)
Stay before 03 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
Includes complimentary bottle of wine, plunger coffee & tea. Guests receive a 10-20% discount on golf at the Vintage or Cypress lakes courses. Houses are presented with fresh crisp linen & fluffy towels.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.