This newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment is fully furnished with a stunning designer edge.
Set in the leafy streets of Woollahra it is just minutes walk to Centennial Park, Bondi Junction and the boutique shops of Paddington.
Buses to Sydney City and Bondi Beach at your door step.
Located on the top floor of a small block, it is just minutes walk from all that Sydney city has to offer.
- Two bedrooms, both with double bed and built in robes
- living area set around a deco mantelpiece
- Plasma screen TV with DVD player
- Dine-in Stainless steel appointed kitchen with concrete floors
- Chic bathroom featuring a modern frameless walk-in shower
- Internal laundry, with dryer
- Security access through intercom
- Bus at doorstep , walk to Bondi Junction
- Linen and towelling provided
- Free WiFi Internet included
- Optional Weekly cleaning service available
Historic Woollahra Village
Woollahra is famous for its quiet, tree-lined residential streets and village-style shopping, with a unique collection of fashion boutiques, speciality stores, of Sydney's finest food stores, cafes and restaurants, galleries.
Woollahra is an Aboriginal word meaning meeting ground or a sitting down place. The traditional Aboriginal owners of Woollahra were the Cadigal and Birrabirragal clans of the Dharug people.
It is located 5 kilometres east of the Sydney CBD, and is filled with contemporary and heritage architecture in the surrounding streets,
having been a municipality since April 20, 1860.
Longer stays discounted
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Linen Supplied
- Washing Machine
Longer stays discounted: 4-5/Wks @ $1,114-$1,314/w (Off Peak / Peak) 6+ Wks @ $1,100/w
Stay before 01 Jun 2013 for 20% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.