This house is only one minute walk away from world-class Bondi Beach. With the beach so near, it is rare to find the peace and security combined with the convenience that this house offers.
The house can hold up to 10 people. There are three bedrooms in the upstairs portion, all with their own en suites and televisions. Additionally, there is a complete modern kitchen and a lounge room with a sofa bed downstairs, as well as an upstairs balcony, off street parking is complimentary.
The house also comes with up a washing machine and very modern furniture and facilities. Everything you will need is provided, so just bring yourselves and your luggage!
With the beach so near, taking a stroll along the foreshores, eating out and shopping at world class restaurants and shops has never been easier. Additionally, Bondi Beach is just ten minutes by car or by train from downtown Sydney, and one simple bus ride will take you into the heart of Oxford Street's night life. The bus stop is situated on the beach, one minute from our front door, and luxurious Bondi Junction Shopping Center is only five minutes away.
This property is for anyone wishing for a getaway from their lives, either small or large groups. This is especially for those who value both the convenience of being close to a landmark of Australia, as well as the relative peace that living away from the noise of the main street affords. We welcome a family, two families wanting to holiday together. We don’t take group age under 30.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
One night's deposit is requested for reservation and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. The remaining balance plus $250 departing cleaning fee should be paid at check in. Credit cards are accepted, and a service fee of 2.2% inc GST (Bankcard, MasterCard, VISA) is applied. Alternatively, payment can be made by direct bank transfer to our business account.
Terms and Conditions
Guests are jointly and severally liable for violations of these terms and conditions.
1. Credit card details must be provided as security against the property. The bond charge of AUD$1,000 is immediately forfeited should you violate the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. The premises is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Keys will be presented and collected on arrival and departure (the costs of changing locks and key cutting will be charged if any keys are misplaced). Earlier check in and late check outs may be available. Please check prior to your booking commencement for changes to arrival and departure times.
3. Parties are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with parties in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc.. Use contrary to this may result in the loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
4. The house cannot be booked by groups under 30 years old. The number of Guests is not to exceed the number stated on the booking sheet or subsequently agreed to in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess Guests not agreed to by management prior to arrival.
5. Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in the termination of rental and loss of bond. Please keep in mind this area is a residential area.
6. The property must be left how you found it. Please do not move furniture around or place any furniture outside, air conditioning and lights off, etc..
7. Property must be left secure on departure. All windows closed and doors must be locked, air conditioning units and lights turned off, etc., when the house is not occupied during your stay. Guests are responsible for any loss of contents if it is found that the house was left unsecured or keys have been misplaced.
8. No rubbish is to be left inside the property. Please place garbage only in the large bins outside.
9. The property is let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the booking confirmation.
10. The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owner reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. Tariffs are as per your quote, for this stay.
12. Pets are not permitted on or about the property.
13. The premises is a non-smoking premises. Smoking is permitted outside ONLY.
14. Any damage, breakages, theft or loss to the property and its furniture, furnishings, equipment and keys due to Guests’ negligence is to be reported immediately and will require compensation for cost of repairs and/or replacement. The property and its contents are Guests’ responsibility during their stay.
15. Guests must allow access to the property to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
16. The property description is made in good faith. No responsibility is accepted for errors or omissions; however, we endeavour to ensure these do not occur.
17. We hold no responsibility for personal possessions left on the premises. Please ensure you check the premises prior to your departure.
18. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any bookings at any time.
19. Changes to these Terms and Conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the management in writing, and with management’s agreement.
20. Failure to observe the above Terms and Conditions will grant the management immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Free Fixed Line Internet
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- Free WiFi
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
108 Bondi Beach Holiday House
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.