Ripples on the Creek Creekside Cabins are the perfect destination for a romantic country getaway. Nestled beside the beautiful Grady's Creek, these cabins provide you with tranquil surroundings, comfort and a touch of luxury. When you step onto the deck of the cabin you will find a beautiful outdoor spa hidden behind cedar louvers for privacy, as well as a BBQ and table and chairs. Inside, there is a well-equipped kitchenette, modern bathroom, gas log fire, and contemporary rattan furnishings. While staying in your creekside cabin you can:
- Sit back in your private outdoor spa bath while sipping champagne as you watch the creek flow by
- Go for a refreshing swim in one of the many swimming holes along Grady's creek just metres from your door
- Go for a walk to the top of the hill to take in the beautiful views
- Relax on your deck while reading a book, or simply doing nothing!
- Explore the grounds of the property, while keeping your eye out for some of the local wildlife including birds, wallabies, koalas and platypus.
- Unwind on the spacious lounge as you enjoy some relaxing music or flick though the magazines provided.
- In winter, cuddle up in front of the gas log fire and indulge in some hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- Treat yourself to one of our delicious Dinner Hampers for Two, allowing you to eat at your own convenience and in the privacy of your own cabin.
A Continental Breakfast Hamper for Two is included in the tariff and contains cereals, bread for toast, butter, spreads, milk, fresh fruit, yoghurt, tea and coffee, and fruit juice.
Feedback from previous guests
We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ripples, it was wonderful to be "away from it all", and so surprising to see such luxury accommodation in the country. The drive to Brisbane was also lovely, I was in no hurry to get home!
A lovely retreat, the hampers were really tasty. Thanks for a relaxing weekend!
The food hampers were perfect
Ask us about our 'Escape Package' - includes a box of chocolates, a 'Lush' bath bomb to use in your private spa bath, late checkout of 11:30am AND your choice of a $20 restaurant voucher OR deluxe breakfast hamper. Minimum 2 night stay.
- DVD player
- Gas Log Fire
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Spa Bath
$190 / night -> Fri and Sat $170 / night -> Sunday - Thursday PLUS $40 surcharge for one-night stays 10% DISCOUNT for 5 or more nights Extra persons requiring linen and/or breakfast supplies will be charged at $30 per person per night.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 1 beds and can sleep a maximum 2 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Ripples on the Creek
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.