Three bedroom beach house with panoramic views located in Blackhead Beach village, three hours drive north of Sydney.
- Blackhead has a permanent population of about 50 people, although it does swell to about 200 on weekends and holidays in summer.
- The beach is patrolled in the summer months.
- Just 10 minutes drive away is Forster, a popular tourist destination.
- The beach is secluded and very well protected - an absolute undiscovered gem!
- The house is located just 50 metres from the sand, so you can be back and forth to the beach all day long.
- It has a lovely large lounge room and a double lock-up garage.
- Spend a relaxing day sipping a cup of tea on the porch, reading a magazine while overlooking the emerald green ocean.
- In the afternoon you can enjoy a few rounds of table tennis before firing up the BBQ to grill some fish or steaks and sausages.
Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries - we're looking forward to hearing from you!
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Panoramic views
- Table tennis
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 7 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Bruce's Beach House
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.