Property Owners: Emily and Jon Mitchell
IDEAL for groups of friends and families with children.
100% POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM ALL FORMER VISITORS.
* 4 Large double bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people.
* Bedroom 1 has one Queen bed.
* Bedroom 2 has one Queen bed.
* Bedroom 3 has one Double bed.
* Bedroom 4 has 3 single beds. 2 can be joined to form a double.
* Plus a spare single bed and a double sofa bed in the lounge room.
* Comfortably sleeping 9 in bedrooms and 1 or 2 more in the lounge room.
* Plenty of space.
* Larger groups of 12 people have stayed.
* Fresh quality linen, blankets and doonas supplied.
* 2 clean bathrooms with freshly laundered quality towels supplied.
* Kitchen with all items you need to prepare and cook your meals.
* A range of teas, coffee, chocolates, sugar, cereal, salt and pepper supplied.
* TV and DVD, seating for 10 people.
* In house DVD movies for adults and children.
* Laundry with washing machine and tub.
* Laundry detergent supplied.
* Clothes lines and drying racks.
* Slow combustion fire for cosy winter warmth FREE firewood.
* Heaters, electric blankets on every bed in winter.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES
* We can vary the check in time and extend the check out time to suit you subject to other bookings. Please confirm times.
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
* One third deposit, final payment before arriving.
* Bank Transfer, Cheque or Credit Card via PayPal.
* Or for late bookings cash on arrival.
* Rover Coaches pick up here at your door for Vineyard and Hunter Valley Garden Tours
WHAT AVALOKA HAS TO OFFER
* Affordable, quality accommodation sleeping 2 to 10 people. We can fit 12.
* Very clean throughout.
* Quality linen and towels supplied. Ironed pillow cases.
* 2 bathrooms.
* Air conditioned. Fully insulated.
* Slow combustion wood fire with free fire wood, heaters and electric blankets.
* Beautiful natural countryside with valley to mountain scenery.
* Enjoy nature with friends and family in the cool shaded gardens with plenty of space.
* 2 BBQs Wood fired and gas.
* Climb the AVALOKA 'Wishing Tree' tree house and make a wish.
* Dolls house.
* Pat, brush and feed the horses.
* Natural habitat for wildlife and birds.
* Breath the clean country air.
* Small pet friendly, check with the owner.
THINGS TO DO
WHATS ON IN THE HUNTER VALLEY NEAR TO AVALOKA
* AVALOKA is a great base to explore Hunter Valley.
* Hunter Valley Gardens.
* Vineyards and Concerts.
* Chocolate Factory
* Olive and Cheese Works.
* Historic Morpeth, Wollombi and Maitland.
* Hunter Valley Zoo and the Elephant Shop Cooranbong.
* AA Horse Riding and Hunter Valley Trail Rides.
* Richmond Vale Railway Museum.
* Mulbring Valley Water Garden.
* Lake MacQuarie for boating and fishing.
* Newcastle's Nobby's beach and restaurants on Darby Street are famous.
* Bush walking, Hot Air Ballooning, golfing.
* Or relaxing at AVALOKA in the gardens with friends and family.
* Rover Coaches pick up here at the door for inexpensive tours of the Wineries and Hunter Valley Gardens.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Good base to explore Hunter Valley
- Camp fire, gas and wood BBQs.
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Log fire free firewood
- Open Fireplace
- Pat, brush and feed horses
- Pets allowed
- Pool table and ping pong
- Rumpus room
- Small pet friendly contact the owner
- Suitable for families and friends
- Towels Supplied
- Tree house and dolls house for kids
- Undercover entertaining
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Prices for 2 to 10 adults. Discounts for long stays. Adult rate for 18 years up. Babies not using our beds are free. Advise us for singles needing separate beds.
Slow combustion wood fire with free fire wood supplied. Winter warmth.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.