The home is conveniently located within easy walking distance of all North Adelaide's great restaurants, coffee shops and a free bus that takes you the short distance into the city. The house also has secure off-street parking for 1 car at the rear.
The home is quiet, welcoming and well furnished with all you could need for a night, a week or longer.
For additional fees we are happy to accommodate the following (please let us know at time of booking):
1) The sofa in the living room can convert to a double-bed sofa bed if more guests wish to stay
2) We can also provide you with a porta-cot and linen if needed
3) We can also provide supplies for breakfast if you let us know what you would like to have available
The house offers the following:
- 1 Queen size bed
- Plasma tv and blue-ray player (with a selection of dvds to watch)
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Dining room with seating for 6
- Washer / dryer
- All kitchen appliances and cooking utensils
- Off street parking for 1 vehicle
There are a number of great restaurants, parks for running, walking or relaxing, renowned pubs, supermarket, several clothing boutiques and the well known 'Perryman's Bakery' all within easy walking distance of the house.
For the free (Adelaide Council provided) bus route and timetable, please see the Adelaide City Council website.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Close to City
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Shops within walking distance
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 1 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
The Lane House
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.