Wittecarra is located ON the beach at Red Bluff and has been identified by Tourism WA as the only site of state significance in Kalbarri. Blessed with National Park surrounding the property on three sides and unrestricted oceanfront views, you don't need to go anywhere to see dolphins, whales, magnificent sunsets and starry skies, amazing waves and the local cray boats in action.
Less than 100 meters from the Indian Ocean, you can walk kilometers of deserted beach to the north or around the red rocks and along the coastal cliffs to the south, marveling at the huge swells wrapping around the headland. Truly a nature lovers paradise and to top it off, beach and rock fishing out front is fantastic and the surf at Jake's National Surfing Reserve (5 minute walk down the beach) is one of the best left hand breaks in Western Australia.
Experience the relaxed features of this lovely home and the beauty of its extraordinary location. The floor plan flows smoothly through the sitting room and built in bar, past the dining area into the fully equipped kitchen and outside to an expansive patio and front yard - plenty of room to entertain and enjoy the 180 degree view of the ocean and National Park.
Weddings, parties and functions are not permitted as the house is eco sensitive and cannot cope with a lot of people.
EXTRACTS FROM THE WITTECARRA VISITOR BOOK:
- A wonderful setting to fish, rest and enjoy the magical view!!!
- Great place to relax – excellent accommodation and fabulous views
- Sensational views for sunsets, dolphins and mad fishermen. Unforgettable red rocks, killer surf.
- It is sheer bliss to finally come to rest at this majestic spot… our rosy haven. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- This is the most powerful spot in Australia – thanks for the experience. I love it. WA Australia’s most precious land.
- Thank you for an incredible holiday retreat. Kalbarri’s beautiful red bluff has touched me in a way I’ll never forget.
- Thank you for sharing your special place with us – the walks, the wildflowers and the fishing…!!
- Man, what a place. Good surf, good fishing, good weather – what more could you want.
- This spot is the best in Kalbarri! The position is amazing. To be amongst this wonderful environment, naturally stunning, in this beautiful home is ab fab! Superb, superb, superb!
- ‘The Mad Fishermen”: We just arrived and have sniffed out a few good looking fishing spots! Very impressed with the house…A dream house eh! …the sweet life.
- Wonderful place to stay. Very spiritual and relaxing.
- Truly amazing scenery and the house is just superb. Yeah this place rocks.
- We loved staying in this house! It was the best – not everyday u can get up in the morning and c the gorgeous views and a 2 minute walk 2 the beach. By the way, who ever reads this REMEMBER keep smiling coz u never know who’s falling in love with it.
- What a place! So restful…SAD to leave. The highlight was watching the whales on numerous occasions. Thank you for allowing us to use your fantastic house.
- Such a beautiful place to find tranquillity that too often gets lost in city survival. Paradise.
- Absolutely Magic!! Beautiful house, Unbelievable views, and the fishing was FANTASTIC!!! Not enough room in the freezer!!
- Thank you for making your beautiful home available to us so as we could share in the absolutely magical display of nature! No words could ever measure!
- Yes, more than one reason to play lotto.
- Uninterrupted views and wonderful sunsets. A delightful house. A great place to reflect and inspire. Its inspired me to keep this place a secret.
- It was the best holiday house I have ever stayed in. It was really nice hearing waves break every morning Plus the view is the Best. I loved it!!!!
- Just PERFECT! I came to Kalbarri to surf and it's the best surfing (an the most!) I have ever done. Perfectly positioned near the best spots, its great. Beautiful house.
- Absolutely fantastic week – whale watching, deep sea fishing, swimming etc etc. - Wonderful place - its perfect!! And today we saw a kangaroo or two! Many memories to take back to Scotland.
- The best house in Kalbarri. We’ve had a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
- It's a gem. Thanks for sharing it with us.
- This amazing house is a credit to you and we loved having the skippys come to the pond at sunset, the blue tongue lizards and all the birds. The view is the best in Kalbarri!
- What a magnificent place! This place has a definite ‘Feng Shui’ feel and energy. - Breathtaking views – you can almost feel the spray from the sea! What a beautiful house and location. We had the best honeymoon. Views and home is Fab!! All very relaxing. Fishing was Fab.
- We always thought heaven was up there I
- Terrific views, very enjoyable stay. Booze with viewz, love it!!
- This place is heaven on earth.
- I fell in love with this place, very good energy and fantastic views.
- Amazing property!!
- How lucky was I to find such a fantastic place to spend my birthday! One of the best houses we have ever stayed – just loved everything.
- Loved our stay here. Amazing views, love the house and the whales sure put on a show for us.
- The most gorgeous address in Kalbarri.
- Beautiful house, beautiful view, beautiful weather. 5 stars – had an awesome holiday.
- The best home in Kalbarri. House is amazing. Had a wonderful and relaxed holiday. Going back re-energised.
- The best place in the world!! I thought my parents were joking but it is the best.
- Had a wonderful time. The view is to die for. The house is lovely.
- Wonderful house, wonderful location, wonderful weather = awesome holiday. Thank you for sharing your home!
Enjoy the magic. Don't leave Kalbarri regretting you didn't stay here.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Spa Bath
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Stays less than the minimum days can be booked but will be charged at the minimum stay price.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Wittecarra Beach House
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.